Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Rita Breaks Girls Arm?

Rita Breaks Girls Arm?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post June 16th, 2005, 9:39 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
However, you hold that intensity for another 2 seconds. Just like G Forces, its not only the intensity, but the length its held.

TTD also doesnt do any "stair stepping" launches like some say, Ive never felt that. It goes right from the beginning and only pulls faster.

Maybe margainally, but I did say that not even Dragster is a threat to your arms so RITA certainly cant be, even if its equal. :)

Post June 16th, 2005, 11:54 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

well, if they try and sue, you should go into court and present your case.

Post June 18th, 2005, 8:02 pm

Points on hand: 3,246.00 Points

Maybe the BLONDE girl did something stupid during that week and tried coving it up with the ride...

Heh, it was reported on my b-day :)

Post June 18th, 2005, 8:28 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by cjd

This is why I kept my mouth shut after my accident at Holiday World... the press are a bunch of desparate morons when it comes to amusement park "accidents". I did what every good enthusiast should do... keep my mouth shut, and pretend it didn't happen.

off topic: what did you do then?

But it looks impossible to break your wrists on rita. I'd think she did something between the time of the ride and the x-ray photo that made everything become worse. Or she did something before he ride what made her wrists go snap. But i'd think how they did it we never really will know. But it was probably just a try off getting some money.

Post June 18th, 2005, 8:37 pm

Points on hand: 2,487.00 Points

this reminds me of when that old dude sued cedar point because the little kid behind him hit his car and he had "back injuries". some people are so retarded and the media pokes at roller coasters like the most poisonous things in the world.....screw the media. [;)]

Post June 19th, 2005, 7:32 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,574.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Originally posted by Monty

the media pokes at roller coasters like the most poisonous things in the world.....screw the media. [;)]

[confused] I wasn't aware of that heh heh, sometimes they get given a bit of a bad rep, but I don't at all think thats a particularly bad thing, I mean the whole point of the rides is to thrill and it only serves to add to the thrill if people think there is a possibility of death ..... Like Oblivion, as you queue for the ride, there is TV screens telling you that you could die. I actually think things like "girl breaks her arms due to force of ride launch" only serve to increase attention and hype around a particular ride.

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions