Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Scariest rollercoaster

Scariest rollercoaster

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post July 7th, 2005, 3:56 am

Points on hand: 3,853.00 Points
When I was in SilverStar first time I almost peed in my pants [:D]. It was my first hyper and when the train came out from the station and I looked at the lift I thought: "Oh, man. This is insane". After the first drop the scary part was over... It was only the first time when it was scary.

Another insane ride is at Europapark too. Of course, I mean EUROSAT. You can't see anything there and the ride isn't the smoothest [;)]. Btw. I love that trance-song. Its awesome [:)]

Post July 7th, 2005, 8:51 am

Points on hand: 664.00 Points
I am only afraid of a ride when I gray out on it. I have only grayed out on 2 rides, Tennessee Tornado at Dollywood and Face/OFF at King's Island. Both times were terrifying. It made me feel like I was going to lose conciousness completely. I don't think I will be able to ride 5 g rides with those intense inversions anymore. The crazy thing is that Tennessee Tornado only pulls 4 g's, but the duration of those forces made me gray out every time.

Post July 7th, 2005, 9:38 am

Points on hand: 1,480.00 Points

no roller coaster are scary to me i ride all of them they are so fun my favorite is Raging Bull at six Flags Great America I live in illinois thedavetrain is my username but my friends call me thrill master dave

Post July 7th, 2005, 9:06 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Originally posted by stloismaverick11

the scariest coaster I've ridden was Blue Flash because your sitting in a car seat while riding on pieces of scrap metal, you never know if its gonna just come crumbling down while you're on it... jk (for those of you who don't know it's a homemade coaster some guy built in his backyard)
hey i saw that on the net a few years ago... i'll bet you're one of few people who've riden it....

Post July 8th, 2005, 3:10 am
man

Points on hand: 111.00 Points
I go with hyyyper what I acctually ask is which is scarrier water slides or roller coasters. I say waterslides because they just sit you on a tube/mat/back and say hold on tight and down you go. rollercoaster that have saftey devices and harnesses seem less scary. so I will say the scariest water slide. VMax at manteca waterslides which closed [:(]

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions