Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion London 2012

London 2012

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 8th, 2005, 6:28 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,574.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

really? For me, the tens of thousands of screaming on lookers is the only reason I'd go ... Being a Football fan, thats a lot of what the game is about, having a bit of a sing and a chant with 30 thousand other people (although fans of teams like Man UTD seem to have forgotten this). The atmosphere is most of the reason to attending a live event of ANY kind, not just sport. I love football and I know that I'd certainly prefer to go to a live game then watch a live game on TV, despite all the replays and so on, its just nothing like being at the game itself ..... Plus, people would think you were weird if you were sat in your living room shouting "THE REFEREES A WANKER! THE REFEREES A WANKER!" on your own [lol]. I'm sure its the same for people who love athletics, although they probably wouldn't be shouting that [lol], I'm sure they'd prefer to be at the event cheering their team on rather than at home watching on tv. Not me however cus athletics of all kinds are just boring to watch, so I'm not even going to watch it on TV .... apart from maybe the gymnastics, cus that always pwns.

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion