Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Reverse lift shuttle problem

Reverse lift shuttle problem

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post July 11th, 2005, 9:18 pm

Points on hand: 3,829.00 Points

I have a reverse-lift shuttle coaster similar to the Vekoma Boomerang. It worked fine, but when I lengthened the station to accommodate a larger train, it stopped working. Here is the problem: The coaster works fine until it comes back through the station the second time before the ride is over. But the brakes will not let the coaster back into the station to unload. Instead, they just hold the train half on the lift and half off. If I reduce the station's brake Gs, the coaster will fly through the station when it should stop to unload. What should I do?

(sorry if that's confusing, I told it the best I could)

Post July 11th, 2005, 10:17 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

i know what your talking about, and i have yet to find a solution. i have given up on coasters in NL that have a lift behind a station, or anything behind the station for that matter.

Post July 11th, 2005, 10:34 pm

What's weird is that it worked once but now it doesn't...

Post July 11th, 2005, 10:45 pm

I got it! You have to play around with the G settings on the main brake until the coaster comes to rest in the station. You should be able to do it in .1 increments (I needed .6 Gs).

Post July 11th, 2005, 11:07 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

i tried that, and still doesnt work for me. i have given up on shuttles like deja vu

Return to No Limits Coaster