Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion another crazy Alton Towers offer

another crazy Alton Towers offer

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 4th, 2005, 2:17 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Theres another crazy offer running at Alton Towers now for the next month, where, if you fail all of your A levels (as in, get an unclassified grade) then you can get into Alton Towers for free [confused][lol]. Ok, now, Alton Towers say, its to help people cope wth the depression thats attached to failing A levels, but I think it sends out completely the wrong message, as if they're rewarding failure. I think dressing up as nuns and taking along gnomes is fine, but getting in free for failing your A levels?? [lol] I think Alton Towers should rethink this latest promo.

As always with Alton Towers, the source of this info was my local tv news program. They were at the park today interviewing people in the park, asking them what they thought of it.

I don't think its all bad, at least it means I can get in free this month [:D]

Post August 4th, 2005, 3:03 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Ah damn, if only i was a complete dumbass and failed my A-Levels i could have got in for free. I will have to try less next time

Post August 8th, 2005, 1:00 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
excellent thats good because when i was in school i always was the guy that didnt get picked for day outs to theme parks once a year GIVE THE DUMBASSES A CHANCE

Return to Off Topic Discussion