Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster How to make loops?

How to make loops?

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post August 4th, 2005, 10:35 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

AHG stands for Automatic Heartline generator. I don't use it because I build old style out and back woodies. Like the name it automaticly heartline tracks creating less lateral force in highly banked turns by following the line created by the heart of riders (where it gets it's name) instead of the track.

Post August 5th, 2005, 12:19 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Originally posted by Jimmy Yoshi

AHG stands for Automatic Heartline generator. I don't use it because I build old style out and back woodies. Like the name it automaticly heartline tracks creating less lateral force in highly banked turns by following the line created by the heart of riders (where it gets it's name) instead of the track.

Your statement is quite false. It only automatically heartlines if you tell it too. I use it on all of my tracks, wooden or steel. Infact, the wooden coaster that is now done (needs alot of outside work) is totally AHG'd yet pulls amazing laterals.

You CAN specify it to keep banking, or generate its own. I however almost always use my own banking. That way it retains the feel I wanted it too have.

Theres many benefits to using it aside from making a heartline.

Previous

Return to No Limits Coaster