Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Whats the best coaster in japan

Whats the best coaster in japan

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 8th, 2005, 3:01 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
mine has got to be pyrenees at parque espana its custom b+m invert and what a ride i rode it last summer in 2004

thunder dolphin at la qua is good its not the best intamin hyper but hey [8D][8D][8D][8D]

Post August 8th, 2005, 3:14 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
english coaster guy,

I SHOULD BE THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON OF WWS,

and you already start to annoy me,

btw, i think TD is the best in japan

Post August 8th, 2005, 3:20 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

English Coaster guy, i think if hyyypers getting annoyed alot of other people must be, as he is normally the annoying one who isnt annoyed easily. So i would stop with the posting of best whatever topics, no offence but we've had alot of these topics before so people can get annoyed.

Post August 8th, 2005, 3:26 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

At least he is trying to keep the forums alive. This usualy happens, someone signs up and posts several topics which are perfectly vaild, then get bashed by members for spamming? All of the posts so far have been fine and havn't asked any dumb questions like G-Force and Hyyyper did

On topic, I'm not all that familar with the Japeneese rides but Dodonpa looks like a blast (no pun intended)

Post August 8th, 2005, 3:32 pm

Fair enough. Who cares about hyyyper, lets spam him until he leaves. [lol] just kidding.

Anyway, the ride in japan i think looks best is Dodonpa just for the insane launch to 107 mph or something in just under 2 seconds.

Post August 8th, 2005, 3:44 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Thunder Dolphin is pretty lame. Starts good with a great drop and a unique setting but somewhat lackluster.

I think my vote would go for...Pyrenees for SURE.

Post August 8th, 2005, 3:53 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by jpecool

Fair enough. Who cares about hyyyper, lets spam him until he leaves. [lol] just kidding.

Anyway, the ride in japan i think looks best is Dodonpa just for the insane launch to 107 mph or something in just under 2 seconds.

who says i'm leaving?

anyway i was just joking, but it's ....(fill in yourself) to see that ECG is the starter of many topics....anyway, he'll stop after a while

Post August 8th, 2005, 3:56 pm

Originally posted by hyyyper

Originally posted by jpecool

who says i'm leaving?

anyway i was just joking, but it's ....(fill in yourself) to see that ECG is the starter of many topics....anyway, he'll stop after a while

I was joking. It doesnt matter anyway. [:p]I never said you were leaving i was basically saying lets annoy hyyyper until he leaves the site as a joke.

Post August 9th, 2005, 12:35 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

haha, this topic IS getting funnier by the day,

to jpecool (and his followers) start to annoy me, i bet you quit earlier then i leave the site,

Post August 9th, 2005, 5:19 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
correct i am trying to keep the forums alive but if u dont like them dont reply to them

Post August 9th, 2005, 6:18 am

Originally posted by hyyyper

haha, this topic IS getting funnier by the day,

to jpecool (and his followers) start to annoy me, i bet you quit earlier then i leave the site,

Doubt it. Ive been here for ages, actually nearly 2 years i think. Cos i joined when i was just 13. Im not about to quit my favourite site very soon. And what followers, i dont have any. [V][:p][lol]

I think Bandit would be an interesting ride to go on aswell.

Return to Off Topic Discussion