Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions going to sfmm and cp

going to sfmm and cp

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post April 17th, 2006, 7:18 am

Points on hand: 5,473.00 Points
I'm going to USA for the first time this year. For parks I'm going to Cedar Point and SFMM. So I have a few questions and hoped some of you could help me out[:)]

SFMM:
We are propably gonning to stay at a hotel close to Los Angeles. So how far away is the park? is it easy to reach with public transportation, or is it necesarry to take in at a hotel near the park? I'm hoping to get two days in both parks,( so I have a lot of time for caoster riding and taking pictures[;)]) so which days are the best to go(shortest lines) I'm going around 25th of july, so I guess the lines will be pretty big anyways.

CP: We are living in chicago so I guess I have to take in at a hotel in the Sandusky region to enjoy two days. It seems like thee resort hotels have a minimum age limit at 21 to check in. Is this the case in all the hotels, or is this something strange only at cedar point? I'm going around the 24th or 25th of june. Anything else usefull I should know about?

anyone else gonna be in the parks around late july?
Coaster count: 153
Moving to Singapore in july!

Post April 17th, 2006, 8:34 am

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

Alot of hotels/motels have a minimum age limit in the USA, but not all of them do.

If you are staying in Chicago, you would be pretty close to Six Flags Great America and The Dells in Wisconsin (Hades....). [:P]

Post April 17th, 2006, 8:45 am

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

To easily get to SFMM, I would think you would want to stay some where that's close to the 5, because from anywhere south of the park 5 north takes you right to MM parkway, which leads to the park.

Post April 17th, 2006, 10:26 am

Points on hand: 5,473.00 Points
Originally posted by Canadmos

Alot of hotels/motels have a minimum age limit in the USA, but not all of them do.

If you are staying in Chicago, you would be pretty close to Six Flags Great America and The Dells in Wisconsin (Hades....). [:P]

yeah I know. We're actually going to the south wisconsin. But seing as this is a family trip I can't go to too many parks. So I had to chose, and cp and sfmm was pretty obvious choices. This isn't my last trip to the usa, so I have to pay Hades a visit later[;)]

Does anyone know how I can get fro Chicago to Sandusky? Train would propably be the best option?
Coaster count: 153
Moving to Singapore in july!

Post April 17th, 2006, 10:35 am

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

Return to General Theme Park Discussions