Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion New Kittens Of Mine (Sweetness Inside)

New Kittens Of Mine (Sweetness Inside)

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 18th, 2005, 7:33 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Dirk Ermen insisted i posted pictures of my new kittens for everyone to see, so everyone can go aww. Recently our Burmese cat died at 22years old and though she can never be replaced we did however go out and buy some new kittens to help with the lose. However we didn't go out and buy any old kittens [lol] we bought two different kittens of rather rare and exotic breeds. The first kitten we bought is a SnowShoe breed (?????????300) which is quite rare in the UK and is a very popular show cat. We named her Lilly and below is a couple of shots of her. One as her really young and another two fairly recent ones

The problem however with Lilly is that she would torment our tom cat who is 15years old. He is in search of a quite life and really having a 15 week old kitten jumping literaly on top of him did not best please him. However rather than give her a good telling off, he would simply get out the way of the new kitten and throw in the old hiss to keep her at bay. She absolutly adores him but he is not too fond of her. The above shot is when she sneakely managed to crawl up behind him and lay down behind him without im noticing.

So we decided to get anotherkitten for Lilly to play with and this time we went for a Bengal Kitten, highly sought after in the UK and they come at a price (?????????600 per kitten usualy) however we did get a discount due to already buying the one kitten from the lady. The new Bengal kitten sure is a hardfull and is very strong as you'd expect when having decendants from Leopards and other such cats

Below is some pictures of our new cat, we only got her today and she seems to be settling in nicly and she really is a live wire

Two kittens together...all say Awwwww!

I havn't got much else to say so i will drop a link from where we got the cats from. The woman that runs the place is very nice and if anyone in the UK fancies spalshing out several hundred pounds on a new cat knock yourself out [lol]

http://www.razzledazzlecats.co.uk/

Post August 18th, 2005, 7:43 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Awwwwww those are beautiful cats, too bad im allergic, but still cute cats...[;)]

Post August 18th, 2005, 7:45 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Your new kittens are very cute. I can tell by your post that you are probably a cat person. If the cat that died was 22 years old that means that it was older than you[lol]. As you can see I think thats funny.

Post August 18th, 2005, 7:53 pm

Points on hand: 2,487.00 Points

lol I love nice cats, for some reason cats scare me more than sharks....kinda wierd [xx(]

Post August 18th, 2005, 8:00 pm

Points on hand: 99.00 Points
Very beautiful cats you have there Edge. I've also got a cat but she's very old and sleeps all day long -_-'

Post August 18th, 2005, 8:47 pm

Points on hand: 2,368.00 Points
Aww...I love cats sooo much! Too bad all I have is a Dog-Cat. My dog acts waaaaay too much like a cat. It's very creepy. That...and he eats himself, and has weird lumps on his skin. And smells of death...good thing I'm leaving him![:p]

I might get a cat for my off campus houseing (if plans go right, my mom likes that idea better). That, or a snake...cause those or nifty.[:)] Even though I don't think they should be in captivity.

Post August 18th, 2005, 9:00 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
Edge why arent you in the pictures with the cats dont want to show everyone how hideous you are! [lol]

Post August 18th, 2005, 9:11 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Hey coasterkkrazy how about you act your age, or are you trying to act smarter than you appear to be? [lol]

Post August 18th, 2005, 9:20 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Awwwww... Those are very cute cats. I have two cats, I love them very much and couldn't imagine life without them. It must be bad to lose one older than you. Very cute kitties.

Post August 18th, 2005, 9:22 pm

let's PLEASE not get back on the age thing but yes koaster, that was a stupid thing to say >_> ANYWAY my neighbour got a cat and I don't know what kind it is but it has like, really short fur and a longish neck and blue eyes. It's really cool i'll get a picture sometime if I can.

Post August 18th, 2005, 9:45 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

Post August 18th, 2005, 9:51 pm

^[lol] Not that they would tastte very good or anything.

Post August 18th, 2005, 9:59 pm

Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points

They are so adorable! So cute, I really love cats. I'm going to get one of my own one day. [:)]

Post August 18th, 2005, 10:04 pm

Post August 19th, 2005, 12:02 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Cats pwn you.

That bengel is gorgeous! We have a couple cats, pretty good ones too. A frisky calico and a lazy, but dominant grey poofball. Hes quite pretty though.

Here is the baby in all of his majesty
70.61 KB

Here is my pride and joy! Brought in a baby rabbit with no front claws and limited teeth! (only has like 4 teeth left from them rotting away) Takes some mad skills to do that!
74.03 KB

Here is the brat.
107.31 KB

No really, shes a huge brat but can be extremely cute at times.
68.73 KB

Like all females, craves warm conditions. You will not find her in any place that is cold. She loves to sit on anything that holds heat: newspaper, clothes, jeans, boxes, etc.
50.47 KB
She literally climbed up and into the DOWN BLANKET herself. Down feathers are incredibly warm and after 20 minutes with it on me I start to sweat, I cant imagine she doesnt get too warm in that thing.

Post August 19th, 2005, 12:14 am

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points

Post August 19th, 2005, 2:48 am

Points on hand: 5,058.00 Points
i so want a cat. but my mom won't let me....so im stuck with a couple of fish....

Post August 19th, 2005, 2:53 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,903.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Post August 19th, 2005, 3:29 am

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
LOL, I hate cats too accually, I do think they are cute though.

Post August 19th, 2005, 9:25 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Originally posted by PumpMeUp

Hey coasterkkrazy how about you act your age, or are you trying to act smarter than you appear to be? [lol]

If you are going to mock someone, at least do it when it makes sense.

;)

Post August 19th, 2005, 9:50 am
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points

Post August 19th, 2005, 10:08 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

[lol] I love cats, i've never been that much of a dog person, but i can see why people like them so much. As for WWS and SFMM Homie your both banned for not liking cats! [lol]

Below is the snowshoe going nuts attacking a stone she found on a empty cement bag, she played with it for hours [lol]

The Bengal also adores playing with the waterfall in the garden, i dont think she quite understands that when she puts her paws in it they get wet.

Awww,doesn't she look all tired and sleepy [lol]

Post August 19th, 2005, 10:42 am

Originally posted by Edge
Below is the snowshoe going nuts attacking a stone she found on a empty cement bag, she played with it for hours [lol]

One of my cats also does this with pencils, pens, chopsticks, etc. Anything rod shaped. it's rather fun to watch them putting in so much effort for nothing.

Post August 19th, 2005, 11:01 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,574.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Originally posted by Edge

Ok, what did you make it sit on?? [lol]

I had a cat once, but it died because I kicked it really hard and mashed up its insides [V] ......... [lol] but it'd had a good innings, it was 19 after all. I was only 5, I wasn't to know any better [lol]

I like cats as well, we haven't had a cat since then though which is a shame. I like dogs too, we had one for a short while but it was quite an old dog that we got from a sanctury and it only lasted another couple of years after we got it. I've kept mice ever since then, I've had about 10 mice so far, they don't last all that long though, like 3 years tops.

Post August 19th, 2005, 6:58 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion