Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Preferred Method of um "Being Dead"

Preferred Method of um "Being Dead"

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 29th, 2011, 3:46 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 8704
Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Location: The Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by cool5

I would like to hit a truck head on at 158 MPH and die instantly.


I want to you to die instantly too.
Image

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post January 29th, 2011, 3:54 am
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 2244
Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
Location: Winchester, VA
Offline
I have yet to decide. I would most likely take burial since the though of burning dead or alive seems crazy. Although, if need be I would choose cremation.

Originally posted by C_Dude

Or I would ride Kingda Ka without being strapped in and fly off the seat.


Two things about what you said right there.

- First, I HIGHLY doubt any self-respected person would allow you to ride anything like that.

- Second, I doubt TTD, I305, KK, ect. will even be around when most of us die.

Originally posted by cool5

I would like to hit a truck head on at 158 MPH and die instantly.


......

Post January 29th, 2011, 6:17 am

Posts: 264
Points on hand: 94.00 Points
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, USA
Offline
Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

This isn't a "choose to die this way" thread you tards.


I want to die from radiation poising. Then I want to be shot off into space in a photon torpedo casing.

[youtube]eVIt0DYKssI[/youtube]

Post January 29th, 2011, 8:45 am

Posts: 891
Points on hand: 50.00 Points
Location: York, United Kingdom
Offline
Originally posted by Cali Coaster

I want to die from radiation poising.

So you wanna die of Cancer to? Nice...
[19:47:28] rcking04: /smoke bong through wrong end

Post January 29th, 2011, 1:18 pm

Posts: 757
Points on hand: 1,286.00 Points
Location: Kentucky, USA
Offline
I feel like a minority, but I actually don't want to die. And if I did I would choose in my sleep. After that probably cremation.

Post January 29th, 2011, 1:48 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12275
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
The thread isn't about that though.... Ug.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post January 29th, 2011, 2:29 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
How about sitting upon a atomic bomb and detonating it.

Post January 29th, 2011, 2:33 pm

Posts: 2914
Points on hand: 5,657.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Offline
Originally posted by cool5

How about sitting upon a atomic bomb and detonating it.


that would be funny to watch [lol]
[19:34:14] RideWarriorNation: jim
[19:34:27] RideWarriorNation: can you pls change sig
[19:35:22] Jcoasters: ok
[19:35:39] RideWarriorNation: ty

Post January 29th, 2011, 2:48 pm

Posts: 891
Points on hand: 50.00 Points
Location: York, United Kingdom
Offline
There would be nothing to watch, it'd be the same as an atomic bomb.
[19:47:28] rcking04: /smoke bong through wrong end

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion