Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster problems

problems

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post June 28th, 2006, 1:12 am

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
i recently had some computer problems, and i had to take some no limits files out and put it elsewhere on my computer. i basically just took the entire NL file in "program files" and put it on my desktop. now, the editor won't load some tracks, and the sim seems to be missing any form of environment (the chain lift, catwalk, ground, etc). they're just not showing up! please help. oh.. and the loading screen (the one with "ride, settings, etc) appears as a black screen with a large green square. i put all the files back to where they were but i can't seem to fix it. please help!!

Post June 28th, 2006, 1:57 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

you might just want to reinstall no limits, and then take the folder that says tracks and put it inthe new one of the same name..

Post June 28th, 2006, 2:13 am

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points

Post June 28th, 2006, 2:23 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

if you have no limits on a disk, just uninstall everything but your tracks and pop the disk in and do what it says.. if not just download it again (hope you have your password) and for goodness sakes get your program files folder off your desktop.. then when you have no limits up and running again look in the file wher it says tracks.. copy and past your saved tracks here.. then it oughta work..

Return to No Limits Coaster