Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Putting supports on a Looping Coaster

Putting supports on a Looping Coaster

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post July 19th, 2009, 4:30 am

Points on hand: 1,233.00 Points

ok usually wen you build a looping coaster on no limits they use alot of free nodes and track nodes. but i wan2 know if there is an easier way 4 me to do it. any1 have any suggestions??????[?]

Post July 19th, 2009, 10:55 am
SauronHimself User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 1,641.00 Points
There is an easier way, but it isn't the right way. You can use prefabricated supports, but they look terrible, and for realistic designs they simply would not hold. You may be able to reduce the tediousness by using the Auto Support Generator (not the wooden support one included in NL), but that is not a salve for everything. Hopefully, NoLimits 2 will address this issue, but for now you will most likely have to remain steadfast with custom support building.

Post July 19th, 2009, 10:57 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
The only easy way is using the prefab supports, but those look pretty dull compared to some proper custom support work with free nodes.

Best thing is to have patience and learn how to work with the free nodes. It makes rollercoasters look much better eventually. [:)]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post July 19th, 2009, 1:44 pm

Points on hand: 1,233.00 Points

Post July 19th, 2009, 7:30 pm

Points on hand: 1,746.00 Points
There is no easy way.

And prefabs look great when used properly, I.E. on B&M's, or Arrow/Vekoma coasters. They are realistic in shape.

Return to No Limits Coaster