Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Ratings

Ratings

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post March 30th, 2010, 2:09 am

Points on hand: 859.00 Points
I posted 5 tracks on here and I was wondering why I never get any comments or rates. I feel like I'm the only one who never gets any feedback. Can someone please explain to me why this is happening.

Post March 30th, 2010, 5:21 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,549.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

It might have something to do with the awful ratings you leave on everyone elses tracks!

Post March 30th, 2010, 2:49 pm

Okay, so you say I leave awful ratings, whatever! Half of my rides were from before I started comenting on other rides, can you explain that?

Post March 30th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,893.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

See, you have two posts and this indicates you did not take the time to advertise your rides in the track advertising forum. Try marketing your ride, don't expect people to find it just because you threw it up on the exchange. That would be like me throwing up an awesome website yet not advertising and the end result would be me not making money.

So yeah, advertise your ride and ask for ratings in your advertising.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post March 30th, 2010, 3:28 pm

Points on hand: 1,385.00 Points
Originally posted by gouldy

It might have something to do with the awful ratings you leave on everyone elses tracks!

EPIC WIN!!!!!! [lol]

In fact, I've had to make three threads reporting your abominable rates. I'm honestly surprised you haven't been banned yet, Kilead90.

Post April 1st, 2010, 3:16 am

That is complete bull!

Half of the new people on here don't advertise and still get ratings, so keep that to yourself. As for you other people, at least I do rate!

Having 50 people download a ride and not leave a single comment is just f*cking lazy. So what if my ratings are bad? At least I spend time doing it, not like some of you other losers.

Post April 1st, 2010, 3:28 am
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points

Post April 3rd, 2010, 1:09 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
I'd like to throw in one more comment:

Originally posted by Kilead90

Having 50 people download a ride and not leave a single comment is just f*cking lazy.

The biggest amount of members here are just to download rides for their entertainment. There is only a tiny part of active members that actually rate rides.

Having 50 downloads and no ratings is pretty normal here. I've got somewhere a ride that has over 200-300 downloads and zero ratings. So yeah...

Follow Oscar's advice, If you'd want some more attention to your tracks. At least do some effort on advertising it on the forums. So that the active members can actually take a look, and drop a rating if they have some spare time. [:)]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Return to No Limits Coaster