Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Raw Steel

Raw Steel

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post July 19th, 2004, 3:52 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,163.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchang ... p?tid=4645

hi peeps. I was just wondering if anybody else had noticed that with my last coaster, Raw Steel, I seemed to excel at the parts that I am usually not very good at (originality) and yet I did really quite badly by my standards in the areas where I usually excel (Technical). I think if you look at MoP's comments in particular, I think you see what I mean. MoP's comments are probably the most accurate comments made, I think he's exactly right with just about everything he says, BUT, his rating is quite the opposite to my usual ratings, which seems to be a general theme to the ratings on this ride. I'm not sure I've ever really achieved both brillant technical ratings at the same time as brilliant originality ratings and was wondering if anyone could possibly shead some light on why this may be? because its got me hella stumped! [confused]

Post July 20th, 2004, 11:05 am

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
Yeah, it's a pretty good ride. It's really smooth and I really like it. Great job.

Post July 20th, 2004, 1:24 pm

Points on hand: 1,878.00 Points

Originally posted by gouldy

I think if you look at MoP's comments in particular, I think you see what I mean. MoP's comments are probably the most accurate comments made.

His rate isn't on there.

Post July 21st, 2004, 11:26 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,163.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Whoops [lol], I meant Whitewolf, silly me, I'm sorry for the confusion

Return to No Limits Coaster