Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area RCT soaked - Indoor Scenario

RCT soaked - Indoor Scenario

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post September 3rd, 2005, 7:47 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Hi all, when i was looking around my archive i found a old rct3 scenario. What i builded a long time ago, I wanted to upload it but it wasn't finished yet. So what did i do now, I grabbed the scenario, blew the dust off, and started to finish the scenario.

And now the scenario is so far that it's almost ready to upload. I have added a whole new area. So indoor and outdoor pool. So people even can go swim in the winter, but... only 50% of the slides are closed then. The scenario is currently in the status of objective testing. So checking if the goals are hard enough, and if the challenges work... The scenario is probably finished around monday or tuesday.
Oh well, enough said, let's show some screenshots:

as first some screens from the small waterpark:
The exit from the master blaster slide.

Dueling outdoor slide [:)]

Now to the park:
Log flume, goes outside through some drops and stuff like that, only indoor is the station...

Flying shuttle coaster, One of it's kind! Also with lots of custom work...

Indoor tilt coaster. It's a tilt because i was addicted to tilt coasters when i played rct3 first...

The park entrance

A shot 'n drop that is coming above the whole building.

Well, that's the indoor/outdoor so far. More screens will come after testing is nearly finished [:)]

Return to Hard Hat Area