Board index Roller Coaster Games Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3 Rct3 Wild? Do you have it?

Rct3 Wild? Do you have it?

Discuss anything related to the Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 and 3.

Rct3 Wild? Do you have it?

Yes
61%
No, But i'm going to buy it soon
21%
No
18%

Total votes : 28

Post November 8th, 2005, 2:26 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Ok, since rct3 wild is now released in the last 1-2 weeks. I'm wondering. Do you have wild already?

Post November 8th, 2005, 3:18 am

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
Gonna wait for a couple more reviews of it to come out before I go out and buy it.

Post November 8th, 2005, 7:06 am

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

I'll probably get it and Soaked around holiday season, when I get money. Then I can start my Cedar Point recreation.

Post November 8th, 2005, 8:30 pm

Points on hand: 200.00 Points

I have rct3 wild and it is a relly good expasion pack it has alot of new things and some new coasters and new thrill rides. I like all of the stuff in rct3 wild the only bad thing is that the custom scery that you downled form the arta forms dosn'nt work with rct3 until the peole who made the custom scery fix and relese ot for rct3 wild some things work in rct3 wild like the new jcats supports and the dark ride sate I will update everyone when more custom scery is relesed for rct3 I am an atra forms menber so I can let you know when there is more custom scery relsed for rct3 wild by pm some of the peole here that have the old scery in rct3. I also like how the game runs it runs alot better but at night time it runs a liitle slow that will be fixed after the patch comes out for rct3 soaked after soaked patch there will be a patch for rct3 wild anyone who has rct3 soaked and rct3 wild will be very happy when the patch is relsed for rct3 soaked and then rct3 wild I can'nt tell you when the patch will be done for rct3 soaked or wild but when it is I will post a topic for those that have rct3 soaked and wild. I aslo like the gant faris wheel in rct3 wild it is a great adtion to rct3 and the new coaster are fun to ride in rct3 to I like the new wild mouse freefall coaster and the extened coaster and you can add dive loops and inclne loops and large corksews on all of the coasters I relly like that it makes rct3 more realest.

Post November 8th, 2005, 8:33 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points

Post November 8th, 2005, 8:33 pm

Points on hand: 3,649.00 Points

^wow, that's a screen full of text ,anyway, yeah i got it...and it's good...so if you don't have it...get it...soon

Post November 8th, 2005, 8:36 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

fun fun is deh wild...the elements and some of the new coasters are cool....o yeah the billboards are perfect for ride enterances

Post November 9th, 2005, 2:29 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by chrisps

I have rct3 wild and it is a relly good expasion pack it has alot of new things and some new coasters and new thrill rides. I like all of the stuff in rct3 wild the only bad thing is that the custom scery that you downled form the arta forms dosn'nt work with rct3 until the peole who made the custom scery fix and relese ot for rct3 wild some things work in rct3 wild like the new jcats supports and the dark ride sate I will update everyone when more custom scery is relesed for rct3 I am an atra forms menber so I can let you know when there is more custom scery relsed for rct3 wild by pm some of the peole here that have the old scery in rct3. I also like how the game runs it runs alot better but at night time it runs a liitle slow that will be fixed after the patch comes out for rct3 soaked after soaked patch there will be a patch for rct3 wild anyone who has rct3 soaked and rct3 wild will be very happy when the patch is relsed for rct3 soaked and then rct3 wild I can'nt tell you when the patch will be done for rct3 soaked or wild but when it is I will post a topic for those that have rct3 soaked and wild. I aslo like the gant faris wheel in rct3 wild it is a great adtion to rct3 and the new coaster are fun to ride in rct3 to I like the new wild mouse freefall coaster and the extened coaster and you can add dive loops and inclne loops and large corksews on all of the coasters I relly like that it makes rct3 more realest.

wow! You said it all in one breath! Maybe next time use some more dots to seperate the sentances [lol]

Post November 22nd, 2005, 4:15 pm

Points on hand: 2,101.00 Points

Got it, love it! I have all expansions to Rct games

Post November 28th, 2005, 2:06 am

Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
i dont have wild and soak but i have RCT3 but i am probibly wait till the price get down a little bit more

Post December 1st, 2005, 8:46 pm

Points on hand: 2,055.00 Points

Return to Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3