Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Selective Service System

Selective Service System

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 12th, 2009, 1:03 pm

Points on hand: 3,578.00 Points
Originally posted by TConwell

As someone who has served in the military for 19 years now, allow me to say this plainly:

Just register and shut the hell up. There are plenty of people willing to serve their nation so that dickheads who don't want too, won't be forced too. So, there you have it. Thank you.

My thoughts exactly...I'm not personally in the military, but I have close family members who are and were proud to serve. With any rights come responsibilities anyhow

Post May 12th, 2009, 3:06 pm

Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
I'll be honest, i agree, sure, women have different body build and mentality, but hell, it's the freaking same whatever happens, if a woman is raised in a manly family, with littl or no contact with the outside world, she will be raised to be a man, exactly the same with the other side, it's not that women are not able to, they have been told they are not able to. it should be exactly the same, i believe that there is no difference but genitals between men and women, if they are raised to be something, that is what they will be. people should be forced to draft into some part of the war effort, be it, farming, weapons development, home guard, it doesn't matter. If you don't do your part you get a hefty fine, it's all for the cause and if you aren't heading towards that cause, you get punished, man or woman, you do the job you're assigned for, if you're too p***y to do it, that's you're problem, get in the gym and shed those pounds. no?

I do like the odd sexist joke, however, it's so mean it's funny

knock knock
who's there?
a woman
a woman who?
a woman who should be in the kitchen.

Why do women have smaller feet?
so they can get closer to the sink.

[lol] so harsh, i hate it but i can't do anything but laugh about it, like the dead baby jokes. no i'm not telling them!
Cradled by two loving arms that I'd die for,
One little kiss and Felina goodbye.

Post May 12th, 2009, 3:11 pm

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
women are xcluded from combat, because they're the "Child Bearers" right?
which makes sense to me. Its not that not phiscally able to be in war, its that they're too important too risk their lives. when a man(born a man) can bear a child women should sign up to be drafted
What are these for?

Post May 12th, 2009, 3:36 pm

Points on hand: 1,004.00 Points

As someone who has served in the military for 19 years now, allow me to say this plainly:

Just register and shut the hell up. There are plenty of people willing to serve their nation so that dickheads who don't want too, won't be forced too. So, there you have it. Thank you.

Haha a bit harsh aint'cha? But true...
Just keep scrolling...

Post May 12th, 2009, 4:18 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points

Valid view, but that isn't fair... Some people are raised to support pacifism, others have pacifist views on account of religion. Someone who also has strong roots in religious sentimentals shouldn't be calling someone who disagrees with war a 'dickhead' without knowing the reason behind it.

Post May 12th, 2009, 6:07 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Originally posted by CKidd

women are xcluded from combat, because they're the "Child Bearers" right?
which makes sense to me. Its not that not phiscally able to be in war, its that they're too important too risk their lives.

Say that again please, slowly this time?? Pwned!!

Thank you Griffon.

Originally posted by GerstlCrazy

Valid view, but that isn't fair... Some people are raised to support pacifism, others have pacifist views on account of religion. Someone who also has strong roots in religious sentimentals shouldn't be calling someone who disagrees with war a 'dickhead' without knowing the reason behind it.
Opinions vary Gersty, but I say again, that there are plenty of those willing to defend our nation so that those who are too much of a wimp won't have too.
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post May 12th, 2009, 6:35 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Originally posted by Adrenaguy

I'll be honest, i agree, sure, women have different body build and mentality, but hell, it's the freaking same whatever happens

Could you rephrase this into something people can understand.

it should be exactly the same, i believe that there is no difference but genitals between men and women

It's nice that you believe something, but things like bone structure, how brains are wired, how communication is interpreted, etc are completely different between the sexes. It's nice that you believe something, but it's completely ridiculous.

if they are raised to be something, that is what they will be

Your parents must have raised you to be a comma happy dimwit.

Valid view, but that isn't fair... Some people are raised to support pacifism, others have pacifist views on account of religion.

It's entirely fair. You have to have a social security number, you have to attend school, you have to do a ton of things because legislation says so. Compared to a great portion of the world, having to register for something like that is pretty much nil compared with what other countries have to do. Do you even have a job?

Someone who also has strong roots in religious sentimentals shouldn't be calling someone who disagrees with war a 'dickhead' without knowing the reason behind it.

He has heard any BS you (I mean MTV, I'm sorry I forgot you're their sheep) can come up with, and with his position in religion I'm sure he understands that BS better than you, and probably better than you will ever understand.

Go turn on "Bombs Over Baghdad" or some other crap that channel has and grab your ankles like you do so much.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post May 12th, 2009, 6:50 pm

Lol, I'm not a pacifist. I'll register when I have to.

I don't watch MTV. I don't know why you keep making things up...this is probably why people don't take anything you say seriously. Because you have to make it all up [lol]

Post May 12th, 2009, 6:51 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

i have no problem with the selective service program. even a pacifist has gotta stand up and defend himself and his if the poop hits the fan. theres a difference between a pacifist and a vagina ..

Post May 12th, 2009, 6:52 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Post May 12th, 2009, 10:17 pm

Points on hand: 1,277.00 Points

All I'm saying is that I want a choice, and my choice as an American, to whether I want to be drafted or not. And I'm not applying for that stupid draft.

Go ahead, hate me, IDC, report me, do what ever you want, because I'm not giving up, and I won't ever stand down to anyone.

Post May 12th, 2009, 10:53 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

all you want is choice? choice and the freedom to make one are the result of manning up and acknowledging that there's always the possibility of someone freaking out and doing something retarded that threatens your freedom to make such choices. but dont worry.. there's alot of others who are more than happy to take up your slack, and it's worth it to them to keep you out of their way while they do it ...

Post May 12th, 2009, 11:13 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Originally posted by Jms10391
All I'm saying is that I want a choice, and my choice as an American, to whether I want to be drafted or not. And I'm not applying for that stupid draft.

Go ahead, hate me, IDC, report me, do what ever you want, because I'm not giving up, and I won't ever stand down to anyone.

And I'd like the choice to not have to listen to police but I don't have that choice now do I?
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post May 13th, 2009, 12:05 am

Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points

Post May 13th, 2009, 12:19 am

Points on hand: 5,889.00 Points
I doubt there will be a draft in the next few years, so just register and avoid the $250,000 fine!
American Eagle Lover

Post May 13th, 2009, 12:43 am

Points on hand: 3,578.00 Points

Again...your rights in this country always come with a cost/responsibility. Seriously, how many actual responsibilities does America actually have besides paying taxes and signing up for the Select Service (if you're male)???

That is unless you don't pay your taxes either because you find a fault in that system as well....

Post May 13th, 2009, 12:53 am

Points on hand: 108.00 Points

Post May 13th, 2009, 3:44 pm

Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

And I'd like the choice to not have to listen to police but I don't have that choice now do I?

You have a choice not to be an idiot and get caught like a noob. Get some game, g.

Post May 13th, 2009, 4:05 pm

Points on hand: 1,151.00 Points

Originally posted by SFGAMkid500

That is unless you don't pay your taxes either because you find a fault in that system as well....

If you can managed to not find a fault in the personal income tax system, please let me know [:P]

Granted, government provides the least efficient solution by design (which is not necessarily a bad thing), but they've really outdone themselves when it comes to the US tax code.

Post May 13th, 2009, 6:00 pm

Coasterkidmwm, why are you trying to act like a hard a**, like you're the top dog around here? You keep trying to make me look like the a**, but you're the insecure one. I put my opinion out there for people to respond in a civil manner, in which some have you have, and I do appreciate it. But you, coasterkidmwm, you lost all respect from me.

Post May 13th, 2009, 6:14 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

thats ok, you dont need him to make you look like an ass when posts like this do a much better job of it ..

Post May 13th, 2009, 9:00 pm

Post May 13th, 2009, 9:31 pm

But you, coasterkidmwm, you lost all respect from me.

I wasn't aware respect for him could even exist...well, I guess it can't after all [:P]

Post May 13th, 2009, 9:46 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

But you, coasterkidmwm, you lost all respect from me.

I wasn't aware respect for him could even exist...well, I guess it can't after all [:P]
you guys are gonna start wishing he was back real soon.. i've taken over as site d*ick until he comes back , so shut up and go back to tokin' on what ever pipe you're smoking these days [:O]

Post May 13th, 2009, 10:31 pm

Go ahead, think your cool, but until you do something respectable come back at me.

I know what you're saying right now too "oh, wtf has he done?"

Well I grew up on the streets, fight for an item off of the dollar menu for the past 12 years of my life. I'm only 17, and i stay at a friends house and thats how I use a computer. I've done my time on the streets, put up with all of it, but now I'm trying to get an education and do the right thing.... Just letting you know

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion