Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Sim Problem

Sim Problem

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post December 22nd, 2003, 8:49 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

[:(]
When I try to open a track in the sim, while its loading, I get an error message that says the program has to shut down. It just started happening lately, and it happens to almost every track I download, but works sometimes for tracks I make myself. Can anyone help me with this?

Post December 23rd, 2003, 1:49 am

Points on hand: 2,681.00 Points

have you done anything different lately that you can remember? Whatever it is is probably the problem.

Post December 23rd, 2003, 2:09 am

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

When I installed a track with the new track packager thats when it happened first...

Post December 23rd, 2003, 2:46 am

Points on hand: 5,120.00 Points

ive had that happen tyo me once or twice. Sometimes, i just open NL from the menu and that will work for me.

Post December 23rd, 2003, 6:32 am

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Maybe the track packager had a virus in it. Who knows???

Post December 23rd, 2003, 8:25 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

matt, that post really didnt help anyone did it?

I get that problem sometimes, but i usualy get it when i open a track with invaild scenary objects (3ds) But if i try to open the track up again it usualy works. You might want to try saving the files directly into the NL track file, and then open the sim and not the editor.

Post December 23rd, 2003, 6:44 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
If it happens with all tracks, even those that haven't been "packaged", then it probably isn't related to the new track packager. Have you updated your video card drivers lately? If so, have you tried rolling back to the previous drivers? That's all I can think of right now for why you are having this problem. Have you tried emailing Ole about it?

Return to No Limits Coaster