Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Six Flags America

Six Flags America

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post August 3rd, 2011, 6:25 pm

Points on hand: 2,597.00 Points
I'll be heading down to SFA on August the 18th on my day off. I figure Superman has to be first on the list and then Batwing and Joker. This is a Thursday that I am going. Any idea what crowds may be like and what else should be ridden first/last? Thanks!

Post August 3rd, 2011, 8:17 pm

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
Crowds will be light as always. If you want to go to the waterpark, I suggest hitting it for the first couple hours, then heading to Superman which will still have a very short line around Noon, though it will increase a bit over the course of the day. I say ride SROS as much as you want, hit Batwing before the line gets too long, walk onto everything else in the park (definitely front row on Wild One), then return to SROS at the end of the day when it's running faster. Makes for a fun day when you don't really have to wait for much.

Post August 3rd, 2011, 8:28 pm

Points on hand: 2,597.00 Points
Ok...probably won't due the water park, we have close to a 4 hour drive each way and want to do everything but still get back at a decent hour...S:ROS a few times and then Batwing and Joker and then work our way around to the others seems to be the way to go.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions