Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area [NL2] Six Flags Great Adventure: A Collaborative Recreation

[NL2] Six Flags Great Adventure: A Collaborative Recreation

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^^ What part do you think is sloppy? I don't think so! This is rather appealing! Even ready to keep NL2 professionals amused!

:D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

TallonD83 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 355.00 Points
Bank: 4,476.00 Points
^Agreed, I think it looks great! although, I thought the seats faced the other ways on those?

Points on hand: 4,598.00 Points
Mkj332 wrote:
Absolutely. This may be a it sloppy, but overall I think it's one of my favorite 3d items created so far. Would you want to help by adding support ques? Green lanterns entrance needs it too

Would you be able to put the same fence you have around the ride around the outside of the queue area as well, leaving a gap for the entrance? Then I can do the queue dividing rails which are quick and easy since they need very few vertical beams.

Ka's outfield queue area and locker building are done, all that remains is to finish the path linking it to the infield queue. I had to find a way to make the outfield queue area (the one they use now) link up properly to the start of the queue at the locker building as well as the path to the infield queue. The result is the curved path from the locker building to the outfield queue, which isn't accurate but was the only way to link everything up properly.

Points on hand: 520.00 Points
Looks pretty good.

Later today I'll change the direction of the seats, finish the setup, do the fountain and package it all up.

Edit:

Link sent

After receiving an updated park with lots of new scenery and a (not yet functional) The Joker, and finishing and adding Kingda Ka's queue, we have a sizeable update!

MKJ already posted pics of most of his new scenery so I won't bother reposting them here, but we also have...
The fountain! The centerpiece of the park is in place!

And of course, we also have...
Kingda Ka's completed queue area and locker building (still needs lockers...). This also means that Kingda Ka itself is finished.

Download the updated park from Google Drive or Dropbox as usual.

I don't know if I ever told you this but a couple years ago I made a pretty heavily themed kingda ka. If you want to snag any scenery from it, I can pass it along.

The plaza

Signs

Que fences

Almost finished Zumanjaro awning

Guard rails and elevator system

And whatever the hell this thing is

So if you want to take any piece from it ill forward the folder. It's a bit messy as it was well before this project started, and most of the files would need to be made into nlsco from 3ds.

Sure thing, send it over and I'll see what I can do with it!

I still have to get you the files, haven't been on in a while. Worked on this today, still needs a lot of work in terms of shaping the station as there is collision errors all over. It's pretty hard to work with such a tight space.

Points on hand: 2,091.00 Points

Points on hand: 1,038.00 Points
Kingda Ka and Green Latern look great but I go to six flags a lot and I think Green latern only runs 2 trains. Nitro looks good but was glitching through the catwalk on the station turn around. Bizzaro looks good and so does el toro. I know El Toro was hard to make but it might need some fixing up. Batman also looks good. Sorry for any criticism but the park looks outstanding! Keep up the good work!
Six Flags Great Adventure is my home park.

Don't be sorry, criticism is good.

All of the objects are grouped together for easier addition to the park.

Sadly, the interior looks really bad as there would be LOADS of individual 3d objects to build along with lighting . Nonetheless, if you guys wanted to see pictures of the bland interior (Station, Halls, Entry room), I suppose I could post them. Just don't expect much. As for simply walking through it all, it works.

Props to all those trying to recreate real things - all I can say is that! 8-)

TallonD83 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Criticism is always welcome.
Every time I look at batman I just shake my head at how inaccurate it is...and think that I want to redo it, and then I don't.

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 16,663.00 Points
Mkj332 wrote:
I don't know if I ever told you this but a couple years ago I made a pretty heavily themed kingda ka. If you want to snag any scenery from it, I can pass it along.

The plaza

Signs

Que fences

Almost finished Zumanjaro awning

Guard rails and elevator system

And whatever the hell this thing is

So if you want to take any piece from it ill forward the folder. It's a bit messy as it was well before this project started, and most of the files would need to be made into nlsco from 3ds.

that looks awesome! is it on the Exchange?

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
I just looked at TDK track. Your's in incorrect for the finish.
After the last MCBR before the FBR, you have a little dip down, then up and into the brakes. The real ride is just a dip down into the brakes.

Points on hand: 1,038.00 Points
ya the corkscrews on batman or off
Six Flags Great Adventure is my home park.

Points on hand: 3,266.00 Points
This project looks incredible! I have to say, Ka's drop & airtime hill look a bit off. Looks like there's a flat spot at the bottom of the drop, and the hill looks a wee bit too sharp imo. Obviously im just eyeballing it, but ya know.
Lightning Rod|Intimidator 305|Fury 325|Twisted Timbers|Storm Chaser|Wicked Cyclone|Skyrush|Maverick|El Toro|Voyage

Let me know when there is an updated park file as I'd like to start loading up some more scenery. I wish we could find someone else whose decent at 3d work as there is a lot we have to take on.

TallonD83 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Has anyone started on car textures? I can do that.

Custom Skyway support pillars with NL2 Cable support wires. Thoughts on whether this is good enough for the project? If we get someone to work on the mine train coaster we can really get a lot done with the fort area.

Updated:

Some work porting over Kingda Ka's plaza.

Skyride In Place

Dark Knight in Place

That Skyway does make the park in WIP look so different! :D

^ Can't describe this beauty in a few words! :D + :shock:

Points on hand: 2,091.00 Points

PreviousNext

Return to Hard Hat Area