Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Six Flags Great America

Six Flags Great America

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post June 24th, 2003, 12:23 am

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
I'm finally getting to go to Six Flags Great America next week. Anyone got any tips of which rides to get on definatly, and when some of them are generally crowded?

Post June 24th, 2003, 10:30 am

Points on hand: 3,979.00 Points
First,when you get to the park go the the most popular first.Try to get there when the park opens.If there crowded then ride some of the not so crowded coasters.Also try to hit some of the good coasters like at lunch time so many people should be getting a burger.I hope that helps.

Post June 26th, 2003, 10:45 pm

Points on hand: 5,120.00 Points

i live close to there, so i know alot. All times are weather permitting. hope that it is HOT. that sounds weird but it works. less people and less wait. If you want Superman UF, go there first. Forget about Deja Vu, its never open till half way through the season. Raging Bull (my fav.) can range froma 10 min. - 2 hr. wait. Batman has a long line. Thats the best coasters, here is my list of fav in order:

1. Raging Bull
2. Superman: UF
3. Deja Vu
4. Viper
5. V2
6. Batman
7. Viper
6. The rest tie.

Here are the wait time in order:

1. Superman
2. Raging Bull
3. Deja Vu
4. V2
5. Batman

Post June 27th, 2003, 1:51 am

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
Thanks for your help. I will try and post a park report or something from my trip.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions