Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Star Wars Triology Box

Star Wars Triology Box

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 22nd, 2004, 2:50 pm

Points on hand: 5,473.00 Points
At Monday i finally got my edition of the Star Wars Triology DVD box. Anyone else bought it? What do you think? I love the movies, and I think it was a pretty good dvd, but it could have been bether.
Last edited by Nosferatu on September 28th, 2004, 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coaster count: 153
Moving to Singapore in july!

Post September 28th, 2004, 10:31 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
They looked AMAZING. How do you think it could have been better? The remastering on the video was crazy and the audio was top notch as always.

Post September 28th, 2004, 11:35 am

The video and the sound quality was superb as expected. But I think the extra features could have been bether. It was good, but not as good as the Lord of The Rings extended edition. Also it would have been great to see the original edition included, although that's never gonna happend;)

Post September 28th, 2004, 12:23 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

I also got it. I really loved the special features for one. The commentary was really cool, and the documentary that comes with it is great. Now I just have to wait until may for "Episode III: Revenge of the Sith".

Post September 28th, 2004, 12:50 pm

One terrible change in Return of the Jedi: After the empire are defeated we see scenes from the celebration. There they have added a shot from Naboo, and guess who you can see? Exactly: jar-Jar Binks or a lookalike. I hate that caracter!

Post September 28th, 2004, 2:07 pm

Points on hand: 2,644.00 Points
Wasn't that shot in the extended VHS version released a few years ago when they redid the movies and added in all the scenes to all the movies?

I am not against JarJar, only that they made him so stereotypical Jamaican. Whoever came up with that concept should have been shot.

Post September 29th, 2004, 2:10 am

No. It was added to this dvd edition. They have also put in Hayden Cristensen as Anakin Skywalker at the end of Return of The Jedi.

Return to Off Topic Discussion