Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster stations

stations

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post March 18th, 2009, 11:20 pm

Points on hand: 571.00 Points
When you have two stations on your coaster, how can you choose which one you can control dispatch from?

Post March 19th, 2009, 6:43 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
so far i know you can only control the first station after the first node. So if you have a duel station after eachother and you want to control the front station. Put the first node in between with the option: Set first [:)]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post March 19th, 2009, 4:10 pm

Points on hand: 571.00 Points
So, can you explain that in english for me? I'm not 100 percent on all of the lingo and stuff yet.

Post March 20th, 2009, 2:07 am

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

Basically you can't
The station that the train dispatches from is the station after the first node.

But what you can do is press F11 as soon as the simulator starts, and wait (as the train at the other station will dispatch automatically still) and then dispatch the other train manually, then set it back to Automatic mode by pressing F11 again (so it makes a cycle )

(iv done this on various of my Dual-station tracks like Big Thunder Mountain if u look at the exchange )
Rarwh

Post March 20th, 2009, 2:16 am

Points on hand: 1,746.00 Points
Only one can be controlled. You can highlight any node on the track and press Shift F while on that node to change the origin node. If you have dual stations (connected- one after another), then set the origin node on the middle vertice to control the station in front. Place the origin node on the rear station to control the rear station.

Return to No Limits Coaster