Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Stupid Guy

Stupid Guy

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post November 20th, 2005, 3:05 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

http://thatvideosite.com/view/889.html

Do Americans wonder why the rest of the world laughs at them? [lol] I guess this guy is actually just a complete dumbass though, come on the guy must be like 40 or something and he doesn't know the answer to this question, DESPITE using all 3 of his lifelines on the question [lol]. I know there is stupid people around everywhere, and I've seen some pretty dumb answers on the English version of the show, but ...... seriously, Adverbs, or Verbs? Come on, seriously.

The guy watching it and talking at some points seems to think he's quite smart aswell, but listen to his completelty dumbass comment at the end [lol]

I just found this quite amusing to watch because the guy clearly is retarded.

Anyone else got any clips of anything like this as well, put a link for them in here, in the mood to have a laugh at other peoples stupidity.

Post November 20th, 2005, 3:15 pm

Points on hand: 2,336.00 Points
hahahaah, that is hilarious, but how embarassing it must be for him.... how could he not get it though?!?!??!!? Jeez, And I only laugh (sometimes) at americans because they legalise thousands of military weapons and they can be sold at CONVIENENCE stores and they wonder why thousands die every year from guns..... other then that I dont laugh about them much, they gave us cedar point, so I respect them.

Post November 20th, 2005, 3:17 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

this isn't a post about Americans, this is just about stupid people in general [lol] this guy just happened to be American. Seriosuly though, how the hell could he not know that?

Post November 20th, 2005, 3:25 pm

Points on hand: 2,336.00 Points
I know!!!! All 3 lifelines pointed toward the right answer, and he goes against it!?!?!?

75 PERCENT SAID B, his friend said B, and on the 50/50 B was one of the options...... Was that the "Special" Who wants to be a millionare, cuz if it is I take back what I say, this is just to funny, he is a buisness man or something and he dosnt have common grammer or common sense

Post November 20th, 2005, 3:28 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points

Post November 20th, 2005, 3:50 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
That guy should have learned the answer to that question in 8th grade.

Post November 20th, 2005, 3:57 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

8th grade? Are you serious? I think We got taught this in our schools in like year 3/4 or something like that at least, if not earlier. God knows what that is in America, but it's when you are about 7 years old [lol] and that guy was what? 40ish? What a spak.

Post November 20th, 2005, 5:01 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Originally posted by gouldy

Do Americans wonder why the rest of the world laughs at them? [lol]

Originally posted by gouldy

this isn't a post about Americans

Could have fooled me. [;)] Funny, either way though.

Post November 20th, 2005, 5:26 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

We got taught this in our schools in like year 3/4 or something like that at least, if not earlier.
We learnt about verbs in like year 3.

Post November 20th, 2005, 11:22 pm

Points on hand: 2,869.00 Points

Wow, I actually think they are starting to get some pretty stupid people on that show, but then im not so sure cus I dont watch it much. Its just the times i have watched it, the people havent been so smart. Boy that guy was stupid.

I dont remember when we learned about verbs, i just know that we keep going over it and other grammer over and over again all the way up into highschool.

Post November 20th, 2005, 11:30 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Well, I have no idea what the question means, or what they're trying to say, so you know. But I would have chosen Verbs after the audience poll.[lol]
"75% of the audience said C! I mean B!!!" [lol] that made me chortle.

Return to Off Topic Discussion