Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising [NL & RCT2] Summer coaster projects

[NL & RCT2] Summer coaster projects

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post June 4th, 2003, 1:53 am
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

well, summer's here, school's out, and coaster riding season has arrived! I'll be working on 4 projects scheduled for release in August, and here's a little preview with the specs of my coasters.

track #1

GRENDEL (NL)
---------
height: 191ft
speed: 68mph
ride length: 5700ft
inversions: 9
what makes this ride special: it's the world's first 9-inversion B&M sitdown, with the world's tallest vertical loop, and over 1 mile of track. helicies galore, and lots of fun for all.

coaster #2:

Ultimate Nightmare - The Lost Coaster (NL)
-------------------------------------
height: 275 ft
top speed: 75 mph
track length: 8700 ft
launch: 0-70 in 3 seconds
inversions: 7
type: Inverted
what makes this ride special: Remember the match-up contest? 2 hours from completion, my coaster, Ultimate Nightmare was deleted. Well, good news, it's back! race through the rings through 7 inversions, a 275 ft launched first hill, and a tangled mess of track. it's Dementia on steroids.

Coaster #3:

Hyper X (NL)
-----------
height: 225 ft
speed: 80 mph
length: 6000 ft
info: A very fun Intamin Hyper with the smoothest banking ever, lots of airtime, and some really great curves. it will be really great when it's done.

project #4:

CEDAR POINT (RCT2)
--------------
coasters: 16
rides: 68
area: 364 acres + a water park, resort, marina, and 90 acre parking lot.
info: America's Roller Coast... on RCT! Alot of people have already heard about this project, and I start working on it again as soon as I get my computer with the file back from the repair shop.

well, I hoped you like this little preview. i will also be working on a second, better version of "The Rockler". Even though that coaster may be my last upload for a very long time, I will be working to make my coasters the best they can be. Have a nice vacation, everybody!

-posted by CJD

Return to Track Advertising