Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Super Bowl prediction

Super Bowl prediction

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Super Bowl prediction

Eagles
22%
Falcons
No votes
Packers
No votes
Rams
No votes
Vikings
4%
Seahawks
9%
Steelers
39%
Patriots
9%
Colts
13%
Broncos
No votes
Chargers
No votes
Jets
4%

Total votes : 23

Post January 18th, 2005, 11:00 pm

Points on hand: 2,282.00 Points

Eagles!!!!!!!!!!! But first they just have to beat the Falcons, then they will beat the Steeler's or the Patriots!

Post January 19th, 2005, 12:07 am

Points on hand: 2,585.00 Points
Well....I'm 5/8 so far...

AFC Championship: I'll take the Patriots...the Steelers showed some weaknesses on offense against the Jets, who should be playing in this game, and the Patriots totally dominated the Colts offense, which is much more potent than that of the Steelers. My pick had been Steelers throughout, but I've got to take the Patriots...they are just too good, and I can't believe so many people (including me) doubted them...

NFC Championship: This is a tough one. Both teams played excellently last week, and this is going to be another great game...The Falcons were really impressive against St. Louis, though the St. Louis defense is nothing compared to that of the Eagles, though the Falcons also have a great defense. The Eagles, though, are still without Owens, and despite having a very good game against the Vikings, did benefit from a few lucky plays, and I still worry about the Eagles wideouts dodging hits. I'll go with the Falcons, who could gain 50 passing yards and still rack up 350 on the ground and score 5 touchdowns...

I do reserve the right to change my picks later this week, ;) ...

And I really can't wait for these awesome matchups this weekend...should be two excellent games.

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion