Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports T.P.R. - Dorney Park - Hallo-weekends - October 07

T.P.R. - Dorney Park - Hallo-weekends - October 07

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
Well now I am dissapointed to say that this trip was worth 3 1/2 stars out of 5.

Well the first thing we did was go at about 9:00 AM. Yea the park opened at 12:00 PM though. So we waited out side the park gates. After getting in my party went over to Talon. Sadly the ride was not running at the time due to computer issues. So we went over to Hydra. After Hydra we went to get some food. Then some flats. After this it was about 55*F with a wind chill of about 40*F. It was at this time we got on Steel Force. Which stalled on the lift before we got on. We were ok though. Then we went to Laser. Rode that about 4 times. Blacked out one time. Then it was food time again. After which Hydra beckened again. Then HangTime, Then Talon which was now open. Then we got on Thunder Hawk also stalled out before we got on. Intrestingly enough Thunder Hawk and Steel Force were running one and two trains respectivley. Though they were missing their other trains. After Thunder Hawk we went to Steel Force which was getting a line by now since Fright Fest was going. And so fog was going up the lift and bunny hops. I never realized that Steel Force had that much air on it. I also noticed that a good recration of this can have pre-fabs and still be good. Just add rust to them. By now it was dinner time and I made the mistake of riding Hydra again right after this. It was about 7:50 PM now and I was not getting on anymore coasters due to that ride.

I had a goal of 120 inversion. I did not get it sadly. I got about:

Rides...........Inversions Per Ride.

Steel Force: 4 .Inversions: 0
Talon: 1 .......Inversions: 4
Wild Mouse: 0 ..Inversions: 0
Thunder Hawk: 1 Inversions: 0
Hydra: 4 .......Inversions: 7
Laser: 4 .......Inversions: 2

Inversions: 46.

Oh yea I got on one pay-per-ride. $5 on Screaming Swing. Which was great.

The stage show was a nice calm down also.
Last edited by Tetsu on October 9th, 2006, 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post October 8th, 2006, 12:42 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
Steel force has 4 inversions?
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Post October 8th, 2006, 12:47 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

^ I think thats how many times he went on each ride.

Post October 9th, 2006, 5:38 am
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports