Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Tatsu's dual loading station is pointless

Tatsu's dual loading station is pointless

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 8th, 2006, 8:52 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points

Post August 8th, 2006, 8:55 pm

Points on hand: 2,099.00 Points
♥katie here im more ghettoer than you cuz am part black and why do you guys think im my cuz pretendin' to be me? ♥

Post August 8th, 2006, 8:56 pm

Post August 8th, 2006, 8:56 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
LOL! There are no black people on this site... We hate them, they arent allowed! U haV GoTZz 2 B TeH MoSt GheToIst Pursun EvAR!!!

Post August 8th, 2006, 8:57 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

you live in suburbia....that isnt the hood, or even close to the ghetto. stop acting like you are cool because of where you "think" you live.

jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Originally posted by SFMM homie

LOL, Jay is now a duplicate, we can all call him Jaymen... Wow this thread is giving me a kick. Sooooo Monkeysomething, I think its basically time for me to come in a obliterate the life out of your soul... How does that sound??? I would watch out if I were you, Jay, Ragan, and I were are the front of the pack in the fight against BJ. You do NOT wanna chuff (I actually typed out c-h-u-f-f, theres just no use anymore...) around with me. lol
actually i will not be joining you quite yet.. i'm not getting the same vibe. sorry, alot of what i see is a bunch of members ganging up on a new guy. bowser joe DESERVED IT...im not so sure here.. there was no question at all in my mind about b.j. he was a retard. however i WILL be standing by.

Points on hand: 2,099.00 Points
thatz it im logging off and never logging on again i dont want to stay here

seee ya later

not

Post August 8th, 2006, 8:58 pm

Lol at SFMM-homie[lol].
You as BeEEEn Smakkin iZ Bitch Uup Mann.

EDIT: Its ok, he's gone to a good place.
No disrespect but what a Tw*t.
Damn that was a good flaming session, all the way since page 2, good work guys.

Post August 8th, 2006, 9:00 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
*Sets watch to come back in 10 minutes only to find more ICmonkeys bickering*

Post August 8th, 2006, 9:01 pm

Originally posted by SFMM homie

*Sets watch to come back in 10 minutes only to find more ICmonkeys bickering*

*Passes you sniper*

Post August 8th, 2006, 9:05 pm

Points on hand: 2,588.00 Points
DIE YOU VILE THREAD!!!

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

I'm so sick of seeing you on the Active Topics list all the friggin time.
Be sure you're not looking in a mirror before you start pointing fingers.

Points on hand: 2,304.00 Points
i_c_monkeys_dance: Hello, my name is i_c_monkeys_dance, I'm part black and live in the suburbs of a town outside of LA. I am SUCH a bad ass! I will kill you if you mess with me because you have no sense of humor. FO sho NiggaZZ. I pull my nine on you! I don't have a gun though...my dad won't let me.

Other person: Your dad is a live, you don't have a gun, and you live in the suburbs...wow, aren't you ghetto.

i_c_monkeys_dance: I wi BOOM, HEADSHOT BY SFMM homie!!

Oh, and by the way, if Tatsu didn't have the duel load station, then fast pass people would have to get onto the train with everyone else, that would make the line longer...if you thought for half a second, you would know that.

Points on hand: 2,590.00 Points
LMAO @ THIS WHOLE TOPIC.

This mommas boy said on pg. 3 he was quittin and goin to TPR. We're on pg. 8! I cant believe a kid gets this mad and will still bitch and bitch to us!
Y'all really roasted that kid, I'm surprised he had his alter-ego "katie" come into this.

What was the topic about again?

Roasting monkeys? noo, thats not it...
Tatsu monkeys? nah, not that either...
Roasting Tatsu? nope, still not it...

I CANT REMEMBER!! ARRRRGH!

Post August 8th, 2006, 9:09 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Originally posted by i_c_monkeys_dance

all of you guys go to hell and rott there for all eternity for all i care

one more thing

NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if an administrator guy is reading this plz delete me these are really obnoxious people and I dont want anything to do with this site.

by the way why would i ever want to come back to this site with all of you people you guys think your better than everyone cuz you think you are smarter well let me tell you something everyone hates a showoff who tells someone else they are smart that is being really conceided. AND THERE"S YOUR PERIOD HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive been trying to be a good sport but you guys judge to much. ANOTHER PERIOD.

I hate all you guys because your personality sucks. I thought i can come to this site and have some fun talking about roller coasters because it's something i love and you guys just come and attack me.

LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thatz all
well.. i guess i must've overlooked this... hmmm..

Post August 8th, 2006, 9:12 pm

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

Come one, this is just one of idiots that go to sites and wreak havoc and start dumb threads and make fun of everyone, trying to be 'cool'[:(!][hello]

You picked the wrong site 'Imonkeys'[lol][bslap]

Post August 8th, 2006, 10:40 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
is he gone? damn, missed all the action when i was asleep

Post August 9th, 2006, 9:36 am

I stayed up all night just to flame him, if not the funniest thread in ages.

Post August 9th, 2006, 12:28 pm

Points on hand: 643.00 Points

Now THAT is comedy. I mean, there is a certain degree of a poser, but once he attempts to talk "ghetto" online, there really is no hope for him.. or her..

I really haven't laughed that hard while reading a thread. I just hope he comes back so you guys can chuff with him.

Post August 9th, 2006, 12:49 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Funs over

Also I would like to add on a final note, being 'ghetto' is not a good thing. It's basicaly saying you are black trash, you are poor. Your house is a brick Shizhouse, you can't afford a car, you are poor and basicaly your whole family sucks at life. So excuse me if I am wrong, but why would you want to be 'ghetto'

Also, getting your cousin to help out isn't very cool kid. I came to this topic and gave you an answer and somehow you managed to put your foot in something or other and this has happened...anyway, banned!

Furthermore kid, if you think you can post any sort of death threat on a website, then maybe you should have a word with SixFlagsFiesta or WeeWeeSlap himself, I'm sure you would love explaining your childish action to the police. And if you think we are messing around go and ask the last kid that messed around on this web site and had to have a little word with the police

Post August 9th, 2006, 1:08 pm

Just one last thing, i have never, ever had so much fun[:D]. Apart from braking the Ferris wheel with gaz thats got to be a permanent WWS legendary memory.
Oh and Edge un-bann him, think of the fun we can have!
That is all.

Post August 9th, 2006, 1:09 pm

Points on hand: 2,409.00 Points

YAY I C MONKEYS IS A MONG! WOO I JOINED THE THING YOU GOT GOIN ON HERE.

So yeah being ghetto is pap in all honesty. ghetto is not 50 cent, i mean he doesnt actually carry a gun round, and he lives most likely in a house you could only dream of living in.

Ghetto kids suck and take guns to school and do drugs they steal money from their 'MOMMA' for. So yeah. lol you suck. reading your comments from "katie" also made me laugh.

Loser. Betcha dont have the balls to come back and fight this Shiz. sorry i just wanted to say shiz. lol :D x

Post August 9th, 2006, 1:36 pm

Points on hand: 2,125.00 Points

Haha as if he could join TPR. I could see myself as the next Rob Alvey just riding rides and screaming weeeeeeeee!!!!!

Post August 9th, 2006, 2:34 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Ohhhh man i missed the last part of this [:(] It looked awesome. [lol]

Post August 9th, 2006, 2:39 pm
SNJ

Points on hand: 668.00 Points
Hey i c monkey, I highly doubt you're from the Ghetto. I live close to Compton, and you don't brag about living in there. Honestly. It's a dump. It's a Shithole. Poverty, crime, killings everyday, you're obviously a liar. And if Katie is really there, shut up. You're probably a 12 year old girl, who goes to some rich private school, living in a nice peaceful calm neighborhood. Honestly, you're the ones ASKING for other WWS members to flame you two. Grow up, and get over yourselves. IT'S THE INTERNET!

To contribute:
Dual loading stations do help. Your 2 hour wait would originally have been 4 hours. It helps carry more riders, and more trains. While one is unloading, the other loads. If it were 1, one would load. Wait, check ALL the restraints, set into flying position. Dispatch. Unload next train. Think about that. ONE train doing that would obviously take longer. And reason for X having a short line vs. Tatsu? Tatsu is a NEW ride. More people are OBVIOUSLY going to go to Tatsu, cause most have been on X. Besides, two completely different rides. Thats like me saying, "Why does Deja Vu have 3 hour waits, when Psyclone has virtually none?"

It's just common sense (Don't try to correct me either with your, "i go all da time, foo." I've been going to Six Flags probably before you were born).

Post August 9th, 2006, 3:45 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Originally posted by ChainGangSoldier4Life15

Haha as if he could join TPR. I could see myself as the next Rob Alvey just riding rides and screaming weeeeeeeee!!!!!

what are you still doing here?? anyone can join TPR, but if you act like this, you'll get flamed at and ever faster banned,
on WWS/CC you won't get banned that fast, because the admins let us have fun with the n00bs first [devilish]

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion