Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Tatsu's dual loading station is pointless

Tatsu's dual loading station is pointless

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 9th, 2006, 5:55 pm

Points on hand: 3,231.00 Points

@icmonkeys or w/e:I don't see how anyone could be proud of lving in the so called "Ghetto" It's like saying your proud of lving in a Shiz hole. Living in the Dumps is something you don't want to be proud of/or bragging about because basically your saying you can't afford to buy a better house in a better neighborhood. Also don't try to act hard. You really do think your the Shiz when you don't even know what "the Shiz" is.

About the 2station loading: No it is useful. Like someone posted here before, what if that station broke. The other one would be operatable that way the ride is not down.

Post August 9th, 2006, 6:27 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

It should work really efficiently, but leave it to SFMM to not run a ride to its full potential. You think that would be the first thing Mark Shapiro would get into working order would be ride operations.

Post August 9th, 2006, 7:36 pm

Points on hand: 2,249.00 Points

all i can say is wow. that had to be the best entertainment of the summer. too bad i missed it, i would have loved to rag on that kid. the only knowledge he has of the ghetto is from MTV, maybe he should take a trip over here in atlanta, where there are true ghetto areas, and not fun places to be either. some of these noob kids are getting more and more obnoxious, which leads to more and more entertainment, haha. ah well, fun's over... until the next one comes along

Post August 9th, 2006, 8:34 pm
SNJ

Points on hand: 668.00 Points
Originally posted by SixFlagsFiesta

Compton?

"NET-68-70-224-0-1. Location: United States [City: Carlsbad, California]"

Known for housing daily killings, crime, and gang members. It's rather depressing, really.

Post August 9th, 2006, 8:36 pm

Points on hand: 226.00 Points
No, i missed all the action. Oh well the next person to come and start something stupid like this i will get into the action on.

Post August 9th, 2006, 9:28 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

"Because of its location, relatively low population density and high performing school districts, the city is seen to have a rather high quality of life. Thus, real estate tends to be rather expensive compared to most cities, especially in newer developments."

from wikipedia....if carlsbad is the ghetto, i cant IMAGINE what south central is! LMFAO!

Post August 9th, 2006, 9:34 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

a mistake was made for sure.. carlsbad IS not ghetto.. i live in san diego and i can assure you that carlsbad and compton are polar opposites.

Post August 10th, 2006, 2:03 am

compare this thread to this thread: http://www.coastercrazy.com/forum/topic ... C_ID=12606

i honestly cant tell which one is funnier. both have their moments. lol.

Post August 10th, 2006, 2:25 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

no.. that one was WAY better, what was best were the "look how bitchen my ride's gonna be " threads..

Post August 10th, 2006, 3:03 am

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points

Post August 10th, 2006, 3:10 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

hmm someone send me a pm when a topic like this runs, I need to laugh at times and this was funny [:)] No wonder monkey boy e-mailed me asking to delete account but had no idea this was happening else I would have clowned around. Anyway, monkeyboy, what city are you from? Acording to our records Palmdale is not near Compton [:)] It's like me living in Tijuana, Mexico and saying I live in Compton, same distance from Palmdale to Compton or South Central. I only live a few blocks from Compton so I can attest to what goes on here, but you my friend better stop claiming what you're not. As you know from the hood, claiming what you're not can get you ... Anyway, was a good reading, I am tired and back to work on the site, cya fellas.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post August 10th, 2006, 3:23 am

Points on hand: 2,125.00 Points

Originally posted by hyyyper

Originally posted by ChainGangSoldier4Life15

Haha as if he could join TPR. I could see myself as the next Rob Alvey just riding rides and screaming weeeeeeeee!!!!!

what are you still doing here?? anyone can join TPR, but if you act like this, you'll get flamed at and ever faster banned,
on WWS/CC you won't get banned that fast, because the admins let us have fun with the n00bs first [devilish]

What am I still doing here? Let's see I never left and never plan on it. And I can account for my actions in telling you that I'm far from a nOOb. You can have your fun with me when I buy NoLimits and you can laugh all you want at my first few rides cuz I'm sure there was someone there to laugh at you fanboy

Post August 10th, 2006, 3:25 am

Haha as if he could join TPR. I could see myself as the next Rob Alvey just riding rides and screaming weeeeeeeee!!!!!

what are you still doing here?? anyone can join TPR, but if you act like this, you'll get flamed at and ever faster banned,
on WWS/CC you won't get banned that fast, because the admins let us have fun with the n00bs first [devilish]

What am I still doing here? Let's see I never left and never plan on it. And I can account for my actions in telling you that I'm far from a nOOb. You can have your fun with me when I buy NoLimits and you can laugh all you want at my first few rides cuz I'm sure there was someone there to laugh at you fanboy

yea you are FAR from a nOOb, you used capital 'o' to write that. LOL. its n00b (notice the zeroes) [;)]

Post August 10th, 2006, 3:32 am

Post August 10th, 2006, 4:16 am
SNJ

Points on hand: 668.00 Points

nOOb, n00b, it all means the same thing lol

Don't forget the underrated "Newb."

Hmm, seems as though we ran I C MONKEYS off the forums. Hey, I'm glad. Better image for WWS. [:D]

Post August 10th, 2006, 7:45 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points

if you weren't a n00b, you wouldn't be posting a topic about tatsu's station being pointless, and certainly not letting it turn into a flaming topic, all you do is give us fuel,

Post August 10th, 2006, 9:00 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

KNOW THIS ..post soon, and make it worth it, "chaingang". and a ttd recreation will not cut it. we like to see substance , and as bitchen as we think it may be in real life, a virtual version ain't gonna cut it... hush.... or next time it's you..

and hyyyper .. you missed it. it was someone else..

Post August 10th, 2006, 9:22 pm

Points on hand: 2,588.00 Points
A newb is someone who's new.

A n00b is a new idiot.

Anyone just coming on the site is a newb, a newb who's first post is 'h0w u tunlz in NL 4 r34l???!?" is a n00b.
Be sure you're not looking in a mirror before you start pointing fingers.

Post August 11th, 2006, 12:56 am

Points on hand: 2,506.00 Points

Post August 11th, 2006, 1:12 am

Points on hand: 2,656.00 Points

^You don't get out much, do you?

And yea, this was a fun topic while it lasted. It's nice to get one of these every few months, makes for a few good laughs.

Post August 11th, 2006, 2:52 am

Originally posted by jayman

[quote]Originally posted by ChainGangSoldier4Life15

KNOW THIS ..post soon, and make it worth it, "chaingang". and a ttd recreation will not cut it. we like to see substance , and as bitchen as we think it may be in real life, a virtual version ain't gonna cut it... hush.... or next time it's you..

and hyyyper .. you missed it. it was someone else..
[/quote]

FYI if you read my damn topic called Paramount's Extreme Park you'd know I have a damn park ready to upload but I also seem to have a damn problem uploading it cuz everything's screwed up. I did what it said and clicked upload and every damn time it said this effin page cannot be displayed. You got any ideas ya prick? And who said anything about a TTD recreation? I'm not obfrickensessed with the ride you jackass! God even when I'm sick I have to put up with your crap [:(!]

Post August 11th, 2006, 2:55 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

*phew* one more cuz word in that post and the site would have banned you instantly.
Paradox wrote:

Post August 11th, 2006, 2:58 am

Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
^hey, they are trying to help you up, and dont rush at them... gees

Post August 11th, 2006, 3:05 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

who? ChainGangSoldier4Life15 trying to help me? [lol] *my previous comment was directed at him*
Paradox wrote:

Post August 11th, 2006, 3:10 am

Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
no sorry mr, oscar. But i was trying to say dont rush at the people, cause they are to help him. but [lol]

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion