Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ TECHNO ROLLER COASTER!

TECHNO ROLLER COASTER!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 14th, 2008, 1:48 am

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=vJNj5IG97JI&feature=related[/youtube]
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post June 14th, 2008, 2:05 am

Posts: 1138
Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
Location: Toledo, Ohio, USA
Offline
video no longer available???

Post June 14th, 2008, 3:32 am

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
what!? i just took it off of youtube... ill send a link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vJNj5IG97JI

There we go, this should work.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post June 14th, 2008, 3:58 am

Posts: 1138
Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
Location: Toledo, Ohio, USA
Offline
ok, there we go.
that was pretty interesting.
kinda cool. lol

Post June 14th, 2008, 4:49 am

Posts: 1106
Points on hand: 106.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Offline
Tokyo Bullet by Steven Wittens. Anybody who has Winamp v5 and up has this avs viz.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post