Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster test riders needed

test riders needed

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post June 23rd, 2003, 2:23 pm

Points on hand: 4,135.00 Points

reply with your e-mail adress if you want to test my new track.

Post June 23rd, 2003, 2:24 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Post June 23rd, 2003, 2:51 pm

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

Post June 23rd, 2003, 3:08 pm

Points on hand: 2,826.00 Points

Post June 23rd, 2003, 4:28 pm

Points on hand: 1,434.00 Points

Post July 11th, 2003, 2:23 pm

feel free to give me comments on it, thats why i had you guys test it...

Post July 11th, 2003, 2:27 pm

Points on hand: 5,120.00 Points

Post July 11th, 2003, 3:48 pm

It was a good track with lots of speed, but I didn't like some things. The first thing was that I didn't know why you have those brakes before the lift, you don't need them there. Then when you go down the little drop before the big one, the transition between them is too sudden, try to smooth that part out a bit more. Then I only saw the track running one train when it should've had more, this may be because you havn't added them yet, but just making sure. The thing that I probably disliked the most was the fact that this was a woodie, and it didn't even go under the supports once! every woodie should have this feature. The track was pretty smooth though, some minor banking problems that could have been smoother, though. And the last thing that was bad was that after the final brakerun, you just connected the track which made the final turn in the station really wierd and the entrance back to the station was way too tight, you should try making the turn yourself, and right before the station press connect so it doesn't have this wierd problem. Overall a coaster with great pacing, but you need to fix some problems.
IF397

Post July 13th, 2003, 10:18 pm

in response: i conected the end because i didn't see a need to work on something that was going to be deleted. the beginning after the hill is so the cars get more air time than on a normal drop, especially the front ones in comparrison to a regular drop. i spent about 10 minutes thinking about what to do with those brakes right before i read this and i decided to just leave them and i will say its a saftey things. i honestly don't know what i was thinking there. i will add more trains later but thanks for reminding me about having more than one train i might have forgotten to make two trains work otherwise. as for not going under to supports, i tried to keep the areas of the track spread out so there would be room for all 4 tracks. in my past attempts at 4 tracks i always ended up running out of room. do not worry, however, the tracks will weave in and out of each other to creat many head choppers. i will try to work on the banking thanks for the tip there.

i really apreaciate your feed back i will try to keep all of those things in mind and change all of them if i can. i only explained why i hadn't fixed the things yet because thats the type of person i am. once more thanks :)

Post July 13th, 2003, 11:13 pm

no prob, but I never knew there were gonna be 4 tracks!!!!!!! THAT IS GONNA BE SWEEEEET!!!!!!

Return to No Limits Coaster