Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ The Cool5 Topic

The Cool5 Topic

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 18th, 2017, 10:31 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Yes I did have a ton of fun. I have been working on this jet coaster.

my jet coaster.jpg

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post January 20th, 2017, 10:39 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
WOW!! Today I got a wooden bird house from work that I painted myself!! I brought it home and put two live stink bugs in it and then later, after a lot of drinking tea, there was a good bit of liquid that was I could hear sloshing around inside the bird house below the hole. I then put the painted birdhouse with the sloshy liquid inside, on a shelf in my closet next to a shower shelf.

my liquid birdhouse.jpg

Post January 21st, 2017, 11:28 am

Posts: 2035
Points on hand: 15,458.90 Points
Location: Far Loom
Offline
Looks like it's painted the same color as the wood. And are the stink bugs okay for birds to eat?

Post January 21st, 2017, 11:41 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I have this soaked birdhouse inside my room in my closet. I wonder it it will smell nasty after being wetted a bunch of times by me.

Post January 22nd, 2017, 5:53 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
cool5 wrote:
Yes I did have a ton of fun. I have been working on this jet coaster.

You should work on it wearing one of those masks!
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post January 22nd, 2017, 7:09 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I just wetted the birdhouse again with my liquid!! I hope it starts to smell nasty.

Post January 24th, 2017, 11:14 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^^ Yeah, speshual masks doubled up as "VR" glasses! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post January 25th, 2017, 3:50 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Here is a pic of my playplace!

IMG_0033.JPG


You see that pole in the middle with the bricks around it? It is the new 2017 attraction for my playplace!!

Post January 31st, 2017, 5:59 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I will be getting these glasses soon from ebay!

13.jpg


s-l16009.jpg


s-l160010.jpg


s-l160011.jpg


12.jpg

Post February 3rd, 2017, 7:47 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Time to get your own "VR" experience! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post February 5th, 2017, 5:27 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Last Friday I bought this mask and the ripped out the electronics in the forehead part since it made the mask too small for my face.

IMG_0034.JPG

Post February 8th, 2017, 8:21 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Hi(scool)5, you can play at... Batman, too! :)
Last edited by lol240 on February 11th, 2017, 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post February 10th, 2017, 9:36 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I have 720 beers and 10 margaritas and I was wondering how to drink them all at once. This is in the Tower Unite game and NOT in real life.

Post February 14th, 2017, 3:50 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Yesterday I went round and round dat pole like a merry go round!! The pole did not fall over or bend in half! I also went on a swing, a net hammock, a yellow Kompan slide, a stand up spinning pole thing, plus a blue tilted ring.

Post February 15th, 2017, 6:54 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Entertainment for you! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post February 15th, 2017, 10:17 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I went to this indoor playplace today after work! I love the 2 fast tube slides and the very fast wave slide!

playplace.jpg


playplace 2.jpg


It has the smallest arcade i ever seen.

Post February 16th, 2017, 10:52 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Dora would like that playhouse! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post February 27th, 2017, 7:21 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline

Post February 27th, 2017, 6:04 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Today I Spun Pon The Pole From Top To The Ground at the Kompan playground today!!

Image

I love pole spinning so much!! It is sorta like a nightclub pole but so much easy!

Post March 7th, 2017, 5:32 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I got these very strong +48 diopter glasses today!

IMG_5170.JPG
IMG_5170.JPG (31.01 KiB) Viewed 3897 times


IMG_0041.JPG


IMG_0040.JPG


IMG_0039.JPG

Post March 7th, 2017, 7:48 pm

Posts: 2035
Points on hand: 15,458.90 Points
Location: Far Loom
Offline
Glasses enthusiast. Ever thought about becoming an eye doctor?

Post March 8th, 2017, 6:12 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I went to that Luv 2 Play indoor playplace today after work again! My mother and I went down the huge fiberglass slide. I spun pon the two poles and went on the really fun battering ram swing! I played with the guns and artillery but could not peer the gunpoint with my eyes.

Post March 9th, 2017, 7:27 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
I don't know why but those thick glasses remind me of a Toy Story ("mend"ical?) operation scene! :roll:

^^ LOL! :lol:
Last edited by lol240 on March 12th, 2017, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post March 9th, 2017, 9:03 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I should be going back to Luv 2 Play this Saturday with my friend Katy!! I am super excited to play some Black Hole, Big Bass Wheel and do a lot of sliding down the slides on my burlap!!

Post March 12th, 2017, 11:37 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Have Fun, Kewl5! Keep Your Kewl! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post