Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster The Smooth Button?

The Smooth Button?

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post October 29th, 2007, 5:04 pm

Points on hand: 2,268.00 Points

I use the smoother on everything. I use a lot of segments, so it works great for me. Even those woodie hills that seem to be perfectly rounded at the top I can smooth and make them look perfect with the smoother.

DCs221 and the other FVD crackheads may use elementary to make perfect elements, but I only use the elementary wizzards and HSAK to make elements. Most of the time I just hand-build, unless I want a specific element for my rides. Most of the time I will modify the lead-ins and lead-outs of the HSAK helices to suit the track, along with the wizzard elemets, such as the loop entrances, or the corkscrew entrances.

The smoother is still pretty good, you just have to know how to spank it into submission [;)]
Hates oscar for taking points...

Post October 29th, 2007, 5:10 pm

Points on hand: 2,704.00 Points
If you add a lot of close (using the button) nodes before you AHG your track it RREEAALLYY helps your track. Parts of my new track even feel like they were FVDed or done by Elementary!!!!

Post October 29th, 2007, 5:55 pm

Points on hand: 2,268.00 Points

Well, you have to make the track smooth before you AHG. I suppose you do?

The more segments you have, the more controll you have. This makes the AHG get a clearer command when it AHG's the track, therefore making your transitions better.
Hates oscar for taking points...

Post October 29th, 2007, 6:36 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Well at least he isn't making up quotes like some other people named Calawaypark have a tendency to do.

Post October 29th, 2007, 6:39 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Post October 29th, 2007, 7:11 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Originally posted by Xpress

DCs221 and the other FVD crackheads

Um. Try again? That's no where near politically correct, Xpress.

Well at least he isn't making up quotes like some other people named Calawaypark have a tendency to do.

Okay, now I am more thoroughly understanding that PM. Now to find where the culprit was acting...
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Previous

Return to No Limits Coaster