Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion The US State Crap List

The US State Crap List

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 30th, 2009, 1:35 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Post your top five most disliked states in the glorious union.

1. New Jersey - Never I have met such a vast collection of attitude. Also a hub for wiggers.
2. Nebraska - Most painful drive ever was through this state. Christ is it repetitive, flat, and 7.5 hours long!
3. Utah - The Mormons make it REALLY difficult to buy a beer or anything fun in that state. Extremely pretty and interesting state, but it's ruined by the Mormon influenced laws.
4. Wisconsin - Everything bad about the south (obvious meth labs, people missing a great number of teeth, people telling you to "respect my fence" despite that you're in the middle of a national park with no fence in sight, etc) rolled up in one, but it's 20 degrees cooler and has no charm. Also it's loaded with ticks.
5. Illinois/California tie - The incompetence at the political level is absolutely incredible
Last edited by Coasterkidmwm on May 30th, 2009, 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post May 30th, 2009, 1:55 am

Points on hand: 1,746.00 Points
Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm
5. Illinois/California tie - The incompetence at the political level is absolutely incredible

I find that statement offensive.

Post May 30th, 2009, 2:04 am

Points on hand: 392.00 Points
Texas Is Perfect. Its this Sh*tty town allen i have to work on getting out of. And Rick perry is a douche and a total misrepresentation of this state. No one here wants to leave the union except for him.

++We have Superman Krypton Coaster[:D][:D]

Post May 30th, 2009, 10:40 am
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by bobbyjo

Blago and California's leaders are/were good?

Post May 30th, 2009, 11:58 am

Points on hand: 5,394.00 Points
Bank: 1,660.00 Points
Yay! Florida is not on there!
Oh, were you expecting something here?

Post May 30th, 2009, 12:13 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Wow what a poopty reason to hate Nebraska for, but definitely legitimate haha.

Post May 30th, 2009, 12:20 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

Well i could add a blurb about the Oglalla aquifer lol....

Post May 30th, 2009, 12:23 pm

Points on hand: 232.00 Points

I AM THE GOVERNATOR.

Post May 30th, 2009, 2:06 pm

Points on hand: 535.00 Points

Oh NO! Our state is in a recession so bad, even my shiny, golden, buttocks deflated...ARGH!!!

[:D][lol]
"Don't be a disability"... yep, still keeping that. :P

Post May 30th, 2009, 2:54 pm

Points on hand: 58.00 Points

Blago may have been crooked and criminally self-centered and I'm glad he's gone because of those things but, he did do a lot of good for Illinois and as Governer Quinn continues to botch things and apear in way over his head, it's becomming more obvious

Post May 30th, 2009, 2:59 pm

Points on hand: 3,207.00 Points

Post May 30th, 2009, 3:37 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Originally posted by rcking04

Yay! Florida is not on there!

it's first on my list, they should just rename it "tacky land" or "the butterface state" or "steroid douchebag peninsula" there might be something good there, but nothing good that i can think of has come from there... next would be arizona.. the eagles came from there .. that's all i need to know
then theres new jersey, land of bruce springsteen,, i need say no more, even though the lilys are from there as well.it's like the arizona of the east.. .
missouri that ones easy ..a few years back they tried to make christianity their state religion.. this is america.. we dont have state religions ..
and .. uhhhmmmm ... alabama.. sounds pretty, but i'm scared to death of that place ..

Post May 30th, 2009, 3:46 pm

Points on hand: 3,141.00 Points
I have to agree with New Jersey. I visit there pretty often as of late and everything about it's bad. I come from an area where we use respect and courtesy. I'll just list the number of bad things about NJ

1. They don't believe in signals for lane changes
2. They have a bad attitude and don't hold doors for anyone
3. The police are a lot worse than most
4. The roads are the worst quality I've seen
5. Wal-Mart's close early
6. You can't pump your own gas
7. You can't throw a dead cat with your eyes closed without hitting a lawyer [lol]

Post May 30th, 2009, 4:29 pm

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

DxmemberjackDX, 1-4 is way worse in new mexico, i promise you.

Post May 30th, 2009, 5:59 pm

Points on hand: 613.00 Points

Penicillin was invented in Peoria, IL. You're welcome

Post May 30th, 2009, 6:16 pm

Points on hand: 2,664.00 Points
please put New York on here. I want to leave Long Island so badly!

Post May 30th, 2009, 7:46 pm

Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points

Post May 30th, 2009, 11:42 pm

Points on hand: 1,432.00 Points
Originally posted by sports247

I'm allergic to penicillin.

Post May 31st, 2009, 12:07 am

Points on hand: 120.00 Points

Post May 31st, 2009, 12:29 am

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
Originally posted by sports247

Actually, it was discovered (not invented) in England, in 1928, by Alexander Fleming. You're welcome

Sorry, but I find that statement pretty legit.

Post May 31st, 2009, 12:40 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
interesting topic. I'll limit my choices to states I've visited, but I will say that New Jersey DOES look like it could possibly be the cess pool of America.

california - for pompously portraying themselves as THE socially progressive state, when in reality they are as redneck as the rest of the country.
michigan - for being a nasty and unproductive hell hole, and for having the worst highways i've ever seen anywhere. possibly my opinion might be unfair since i've only visited Detroit.
kansas - miles and miles of absolutely nothing. God forbid you should have to drive across this state.
oklahoma - for having some of the most friendly people in the country... to your face anyway. when your back is turned, these nice folks have no problem sticking the knife in and giving it a good twist. typical of most southern states, but being this is my home state, i'm most familiar with how it is here.
kentucky - for just being weird. where else would you find a state park called Big Bone Lick? Jesus...

Post May 31st, 2009, 1:06 pm

Points on hand: 4,765.00 Points

Jersey - smells really bad in Newark. I remember pulling in a rest stop there once and my mom asking what that smell was....and my dad just said "it's New Jersey." I've been to Clementon too which didn't smell but was really ghetto.

Wisconsin - I've been to quite a bit of the state and have disliked all of it except downtown Milwaukee. I could actually probably say the same for most of the mid-west states, where they're pretty bleak when not in a major city. Also Green Bay was a total let down, since I thought it was more than just a big town. Lambo is the biggest building there.

Kentucky - for the obvious.

Can't think of anywhere else I really dislike, but I'm not sure I can see myself living in many of the places I've been either. Places I've been that I've really liked are Mass, RI (my home state), Virginia, and NY for NYC I guess.

Post May 31st, 2009, 1:38 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
^^Kev, Detroit is how you describe. Detroit is a hole. However the rest of Michigan is not. My area of Michigan has fine roads and such. And to add: the Upper Peninsula is in my top 5 for most beautiful places I've been.

Post May 31st, 2009, 3:05 pm

Points on hand: 2,204.00 Points
Originally posted by Freddie

Jersey - smells really bad in Newark. I remember pulling in a rest stop there once and my mom asking what that smell was....and my dad just said "it's New Jersey." I've been to Clementon too which didn't smell but was really ghetto.

You realize those are literally the two WORST places in Jersey. Clementon is right in Camden and Newark is Newark. Go to the Jersey sure or Ocean/Monmouth County. Those are much nicer areas.

Post May 31st, 2009, 3:57 pm

Points on hand: 4,765.00 Points

Yeah Jersey Shore seems a lot nicer. But those two places are really crappy.

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion