Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion The World Cup!

The World Cup!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 1st, 2006, 12:19 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
LOL @ England...

Lesson #1 - Dont attempt to give a shot to the balls with a ref right next to you.

Post July 1st, 2006, 1:30 pm

Points on hand: 1,125.00 Points

Originally posted by Real

LOL @ England...

Lesson #1 - Dont attempt to give a shot to the balls with a ref right next to you.

Too Right [lol]

Post July 1st, 2006, 1:40 pm

Points on hand: 136.00 Points

C'mon England, just score the damn penalty's!!

*sigh... nevermind [V]

Post July 1st, 2006, 1:42 pm

Points on hand: 721.00 Points
RICAAAAAARDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES!!!!!!

Post July 1st, 2006, 1:46 pm

England did lose it for themselves. Rooney better fear for his life...I dont think hell be much received back. They were already down one and then he takes em down another.

But, credit to the Portegese goalie. He was a BRICK WALL. Correctly read EVERY ball. Got a hand on every ball. Either it was supreme goalkeeping by him or horrid kicking choices by England.

Sucks...as much as I was ragging on England, they had the most heart and I would have liked to see them go.

Post July 1st, 2006, 1:47 pm
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,068.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
don't worry MACchiato, Brazil are gonna do you over in the final, as you cheat you way through to it ;-)
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post July 1st, 2006, 2:09 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

England did lose it for themselves. Rooney better fear for his life...I dont think hell be much received back.

I don't think you know anything about football do you?

He'll be one of the better received players, he always wears his heart on his sleave and when that happens, inevitably, things like that happen, anger boils over... and you stamp on someones cock. [lol]

Basically, we were bollocks, again, because we are, and will be until Sven goes, and now he has, we might be a little bit better [:)] That's the best thing to come out of all this, no more sven, no more sven! NO MORE SVEN! [:D]

That refree was rubbish too, as has been typical of this tournament, I've never seen anything like that, worse than the referees I get to see when I watch the Wolves play!

Anyway, I hate portugal and even more so one mr Ronaldo... I hated him anyway, diving all over the place pretending he's injured like he does, they were all at it though today, bloody portugal players [lol]

Post July 1st, 2006, 2:13 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,873.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

[lol] Yay England is gone! I wish there was some fist throwing like in yesterday's match between Germany and Argentina.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post July 1st, 2006, 2:36 pm

Originally posted by gouldy

England did lose it for themselves. Rooney better fear for his life...I dont think hell be much received back.

I don't think you know anything about football do you?

He'll be one of the better received players, he always wears his heart on his sleave and when that happens, inevitably, things like that happen, anger boils over... and you stamp on someones cock. [lol]

That has nothing to do with me and what I know about football...come on Gould.

Frankly, I wouldnt receive him well. I dont care if you wear your heart on your sleeve, you dont do something to completely jeopradize your teams chances. I cant see how he could be so well received for really being the nail in the coffin for you guys.

I wanted England to win. They played with so much heart. I always love the underdog but really - they got what they deserved unfortunatly.

Especially since he was their best player (Beckman just...hasnt had it) he should have at least waited till the 80th minute and on to make such a stupid mistake. At least then he would have given 70min of football. And possibly a goal.

Post July 1st, 2006, 2:50 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

INsult to injury... Cristiano Ronaldo who scored the last penalty kick for Portugal plays in England for Manchester United... so as they say, you got beat by one of your own? [:)]
Paradox wrote:

Post July 1st, 2006, 3:01 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

i will personally hunt down and assasanate everyone who was against england on this site. (appart from you mr slap, i like you)
Making screams come true

Post July 1st, 2006, 4:15 pm

Brazil has some catching up to do now. Great score by France. But I dislike France more than Brazil.

Post July 1st, 2006, 4:18 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Isn't it over yet? Geesh ..... even the Stanley Cup ends eventually! [lol]
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post July 1st, 2006, 4:45 pm

Points on hand: 136.00 Points

Post July 1st, 2006, 4:52 pm
mkingy User avatar

Post July 1st, 2006, 5:24 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Damn [:(] That's it, world cup coverage is officially over. Go home everyone!
Paradox wrote:

Post July 1st, 2006, 8:33 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Post July 1st, 2006, 10:00 pm

Points on hand: 3,860.00 Points
Originally posted by WeeWeeSlap

INsult to injury... Cristiano Ronaldo who scored the last penalty kick for Portugal plays in England for Manchester United... so as they say, you got beat by one of your own? [:)]

Worse than that, Rooney pushed Ronaldo, which is part of what got him in trouble, and it was Ronaldo that asked for a card.

Ronaldo plays for Manchester United, guess where Wayne plays? Yup, that'd be Man Utd too. Ooh, it's going to be a fun first training session, that one.

Post July 2nd, 2006, 5:46 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Yeah ok, i cried. There!
Other than that i dont really want to talk about anything World Cup related because it upsets me [lol]. F**KING REFEES DAMN YOU!!!
Brazils defeat was expected, not good enough at all this tornament.

Post July 2nd, 2006, 7:14 am

Points on hand: 2,043.00 Points
This is what I don't get FIFA said it wanted the best players, the best matches and yet the refs are sending off players here there and everywhere theres been 60 matches and how many red cards 20+, Rooney had to put his foot somewhere its human reaction not to fall it jst happened to land in someone mantelpiece, acidentally maybe a yellow but not a red. Ronaldo is a w**ker little camp puff and I'm a United fan.

Post July 2nd, 2006, 7:49 am
mkingy User avatar

Ronaldo probably won't be in England next season, quoted saying: "I have told me agent I would like to leave," and with Real Madrid taking an interest we'll just have to hope we'll meet him in the Champions League.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post July 2nd, 2006, 9:43 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Damn, I was hoping we'd draw UTD in the cup again, so I could go and throw things at him [:(]

Post July 2nd, 2006, 10:07 am

Points on hand: 2,656.00 Points

[lol] Rooney's red was deserved. He wasn't putting his foot there to catch his balance, he looked back and then jabbed it at the dudes crotch, hardly incidental. As for Ronaldo, perhaps this is something us Amaericans miss out on, but why is he so widely hated throughout England. Is it merely the fact that he plays for the EPL and then plays on Portugal and does things to screw over the English players he plays with, cus that's just the nature of the World Cup IMO.

Post July 2nd, 2006, 10:51 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

He was hated anyhow, for the simple fact he's a diving cunt! [lol] People like this should not be allowed to play football, it makes a mockery of the game... "OH no, I was slightly brushed by the players shoe lace, I must throw myself to the ground and roll over 20 times before subsequently rolling around in agony holding my face!"... It's just... no, I hate players like him.

And can Americans stop with this whole "EPL" thing, I mean, what the love is that? It's "The Premiership", just cus you lot are so freakin' lazy that everything is an abbreviation over there, doesn't mean you can suddenly make up abbreviations for our stuff, it has a name, kindly use it! ... NFL this, NASCAR that, I mean seriously wtf? [lol]

Post July 2nd, 2006, 2:10 pm

Points on hand: 3,860.00 Points
Lol, calm gouldy.

The reason nobody likes ronaldo in england is that he's a brat. Actually...a brat. Generally, the premiership is different anyway in that most of the players in it can stand up when a guy flaps his arm about 5 metres away. Ronaldo plays italian/spanish style football, whereby they are incapable of maintaining upright-ness. He's not the only one though, Robben is probably worse.

Another thing would be how arrogant he is, and with little justification.

Btw, i'm not bitter, this is actually just how anyone who isn't a united fan sees ronaldo.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion