Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Thorpe Park

Thorpe Park

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post July 27th, 2006, 6:58 am

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

Guess im going to Thorpe Park tomorrow if it dosn't thunderstorm. Been there summer before, and the summer before that. Can't wait to try stealth, i think its gonna be my first acceleration launch. (yes i chickened out on R&R rollercoaaster in EuroDisney)
Last edited by Casper on July 27th, 2006, 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rarwh

Post July 27th, 2006, 7:05 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

If you get there early head straight fro Stealth and then Colossus and expect some fairly heavy queues

Post July 27th, 2006, 9:50 am

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
yeah, because those are basically the only major/good rides there... ^o^
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Post July 27th, 2006, 2:05 pm

yeah, im not going that early unfortunatly. I been before as i said. Hey does Stealth have the fast-pass thing? yeah, those two rides are the only ones i really want to ride, over and over again
Rarwh

Post July 28th, 2006, 2:33 pm

Stealth was down... seams likes it more down that up.

Had a really fun day with my mom, bro, and a friend. First we ran (no mom, lol, id love to see her run) to Colossus, 20 min wait. Then we went to Samurai. Fun fun. Logger's Leap(fast pass, cuz thats not worth waiting 45 min for), wet wet. Then Slammer, Then we fast passed on Nemesis Inferno. Then Rumba Rapids (i was the only one wet!!). Then we went and went and saw stealth, admiring the emptyness of it all. hum... what next, oh yeah.. Tidal Wave(fast pass), now we got really soaked, and again coming out the station, and again on the bridge, and again in the 'soaked zone' behind the brigde, heheh. urm... X: no way out.. personaly i think the most pointless rollercoaster, with the most pointless fass pass Q. Then we split up and me and mom had BBQ, and bro and friend ate pizza (?????????7 for all u can eat, i think thats worth it, GO). Then we went to the ...SkateXtream park show or something. The 3 bikes in the ball cage was amazing!. Then Colossus 2wice in a row. oh yeah! Nemesis Inferno first seats! Amazing! going over the loop was the scariest, u see nothing .. no trak, no train! Colossus again, just to use out fast pass on it, even though the Q was shorter than anyother time. Then as we were leaving, we went on Vortex. That was fun, cuz there was this game where u had to hold a cup of water and pass it around whilst the ride was moving. HAHAH! this girl was holding it, and right on the top, starting to come down, the water flew out of the cup and she got a face full of it!

That was our fun day!
Rarwh

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports