Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising [RCT2] Timber Forest

[RCT2] Timber Forest

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post February 16th, 2004, 3:20 pm

Points on hand: 2,585.00 Points
Well, I've been working on this little park for so long now....actually, I finished it about a month ago, but really haven't had a place to upload it. So, I'll have it up in a matter of minutes for you all to upload. It's quite a small little park, but it has a wonderfully warm feel about it, and I'm sure you will enjoy.

A brief fictional history....

The small land area was bought in 1950 as just an empty forested area that was to be made into a thrill park, originally named Timberland. The man who bought the park immediately poured in the thrills, and in 1952, the first rollercoaster, Timberland Colossus opened in the back of the park. The ride flew through the woods and featured many unique and odd elements....such as the awesome double down main drop that followed the terrain all the way down the hill. That and the great double up before the turnaround, immediately followed by a great tunneled trick track section. Then, in 1957, the second coaster was built: GeroniMINI...the ride featured a short 60 ft. height, but the ride was jammed with air. This wonderful little gem of a park was closed in 1964, though, going bankrupt because of a lack of attendance, which was also a direct result of poor upkeep of the two amazingly intense rides. But, then in 1994, a man, M. White, acquired the old park...and decided to get the park back up to the bustling ways of old. First, he contracted CCI to retrack the Colossus and GeroniMINI in 1995, and thereafter pouring in the flats...until, 1999, when an Intamin mini-hyper was decided on...taking riders at a top speed of nearly 60 mph through an intense and very smooth ride through the wooded landscape...only 2900 ft. long, but so visually pleasing and fun, with multiple instances of great air, and an amazing turnaround. The station is also beautiful on this ride, and much of the park was remodeled to this style, mixing the old with the new, in a beautiful, yet very unobtrusive look.

So, check the track exchange in a few minutes for the wonderful little park....and thanks for reading.

-McFly

Umm, I have a question, though....how do I upload my park as a .zip file?? Sounds pretty stupid, but could someone explain?
Last edited by McFly on February 16th, 2004, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Track Advertising