Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Tips For My Coaster

Tips For My Coaster

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post May 7th, 2009, 7:43 pm

Points on hand: 1,468.00 Points
Before I start doing the supports, I was wondering if there are any improvements I could make to my coaster? I don't really like it after the MCBR. Also, where can I get mist, fire, and/or water jets?

Here is my coaster:
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?c ... kj.nltrack

Thanks,
Austinjb555!

Post May 7th, 2009, 8:00 pm

Points on hand: 392.00 Points
yhea, i dont like your coaster either. Before and after the MCBR. Its effin boring. Air-Hills are fun within themselves but they still need that extra jazz to make it an exciting, adrenalin pumping coaster. Try adding some quick dips and steep hills.

Post May 7th, 2009, 8:04 pm

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points

Post May 7th, 2009, 8:47 pm

Points on hand: 1,771.00 Points

Actually, I thought the ride was much better after the MCBR. It was faster, and it incorporated turns, something the first half lacked. If you really want to keep the first half as-is, make the hills smaller so the ride feels faster. If not, add in some turns! No-one wants to go on a ride that is just airtime hills. There are plenty of those out there. Spice it up. I guarantee that you will get higher originality marks, because right now this track would get a 3 or 4 in that category.

So yeah, pump it up a bit with some turns (or anything unexpected) before you start supporting.

Post May 8th, 2009, 9:03 am

Points on hand: 1,304.00 Points

Post May 9th, 2009, 7:44 am

Points on hand: 1,154.00 Points

Post May 9th, 2009, 4:47 pm

Well, how is it now? I know it's not perfect and it needs smoothing and stuff, but this concept? My reason for building this coaster was to finally nail nice smooth turns, and I think I've mostly got it, especially compared to some of my other coasters :P Also, I wanted to do something after the launch other than stopping, but I don't know what to do. Any ideas or is the TTD style okay?

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?c ... st.nltrack

And if that doesn't work, try this:
http://www.filedropper.com/newtracktest

Post May 9th, 2009, 9:37 pm

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

Why don't you use NLDC? Its very simple, quick, and users like me without nl can give you advice. http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/

Post May 9th, 2009, 9:50 pm

Points on hand: 1,350.00 Points
I Didnt really like it very much at all, im new at this but i still think i could do better. was it your first track? if so then it was good for the first time but if you have experience then i think you need to up your game and make it alot better.

Post May 9th, 2009, 11:02 pm

Originally posted by l0 bonehead g0

I Didnt really like it very much at all, im new at this but i still think i could do better. was it your first track? if so then it was good for the first time but if you have experience then i think you need to up your game and make it alot better.

You made an account and this is your first post? And excuse me, the title and OP is asking for TIPS for my coaster. I don't care if you like it or not. How is saying that you can do better than me a tip? It's people like you that make people get discouraged and stop playing NoLimits, even though they have lots of potential. Good night.

Post May 10th, 2009, 12:36 am

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

Originally posted by austinjb555

Originally posted by l0 bonehead g0

You made an account and this is your first post? And excuse me, the title and OP is asking for TIPS for my coaster. I don't care if you like it or not. How is saying that you can do better than me a tip? It's people like you that make people get discouraged and stop playing NoLimits, even though they have lots of potential. Good night.

Hey ladies lets take the estrogen level down a bit shall we?
A No one sholud be saying on their first post that they can do better than anyone else. Thats just dumb.
B Don't take the comment to heart, remember it is his first post he oblviously isn't educated
C No one saying anything stops people from playing nl. Unless they go to your house with a hammer and bust up your computer than you can still play.

Post May 10th, 2009, 1:30 am

Points on hand: 2,333.00 Points

Return to No Limits Coaster