Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Top 5 NL coasters

Top 5 NL coasters

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post December 15th, 2007, 9:20 pm
Jer User avatar

Points on hand: 1,089.00 Points

Easy name your top 5 No Limits tracks...but here the catch you have to had made them. So Basically name your top 5 built tracks. you can post links to the rides if you want XD.

Mine is:

1. Quicksilver
2. Asgard
3. The Expedition
4. Sepulcher
5. Doppelganger
Last edited by Jer on December 15th, 2007, 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten
RIP Chiller: 1997-2008

Post December 15th, 2007, 9:24 pm

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

1. Teal Tearius
2. Head Rig
3. Earthbound
4. Enema Adeventur
5. Head Rig

Post December 15th, 2007, 9:29 pm

Points on hand: 643.00 Points

Post December 15th, 2007, 9:39 pm

Points on hand: 121.00 Points
1. The Odyssey
2. LiveWire
3. Fusion
4. Alumnea
5. Astern

Post December 15th, 2007, 9:56 pm

Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
I only have four posted so:

1. Agatha
2. Thunderhouse
3. Hand of God
4. Beastin it

Alright, mine arent linked, but you people should look them up, enjoy the rides, and tell me what you think about them.

Post December 15th, 2007, 10:18 pm

Points on hand: 1,151.00 Points

Hmmm, interesting question. Well, I'm only really happy with a couple of my rides, and it's very difficult to rank them because of the different categories. That being said, I just ranked them in terms of which ones I like to re-ride the most often:

1. Atom Smasher
2. Douglas Grove Racer
3. Mirk-wood
4. Pyroclastic Flow
5. Hellion

edit: ok, I linked the ones that you ought to download and ride (i.e. the only ones that I really like) :P

Post December 16th, 2007, 2:51 am
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Hmm, this is actually a tough one. I haven't really been a prominent designer since the ages before Elementary and heartlining, so most of my famous tracks are a bit overrated, and I really don't like them much anymore, but here goes anyway.

1. Hydro Thunder
Although I really wish I'd added more variety to this coaster, it's definitely the most complete coaster I've done as far as the pacing and the setup, so I consider it my best.

2. Volare
This coaster wasn't rated as high as my other tops, but I feel like this track is the most fun to ride. That reverse fall out of the station is my favorite part of any of my current coasters.

3. Meteora
I'm still proud of that drop off the MCBR, and I love the adrenaline that this coaster ended up with despite how I had to sacrifice a bit of the randomness because of my old building technique.

4. Cataclysm
This coaster started with a great idea, and the raters thought that it was great, but I personally have always been disappointed with this coaster. The pacing in the middle really dragged, and there wasn't enough falling on that first drop IMO. I give it 4th because it's my most famous coaster, but I'm actually making a version 2 because I hate how overrated this coaster is.

5. Vertical Xtreme
This coaster is a bit primitive by today's standards, but I included it because it was my best coaster from the 'old days', the 2003's, when I made a different coaster every week, everyone knew me, and annoyed the hell out of everyone with my endless advertising.

Post December 16th, 2007, 3:20 am

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
I would have to say

1. Dissaray
2. Hurricane
3. Venice Queen
4. Timberline
5. Jaguar

Post December 16th, 2007, 4:49 am

Points on hand: 2,145.00 Points
Alright, well lets see:

1. Amaranth: Not smoothest, but it made me realise what pacing was, and that I can make a ride consitantly fast. And that 3ds aren't the key to a ride.

2. Titanic - The Ride: The first ride where I have themed it with 3ds. It wasn't fast but It can bring ambience to a coaster.

3. Sai: This was a very unique ride as some of you well know, I wanted to add a little flavour to shuttles, B&M and 2 weird spikes did the trick!

4. BiTensity: I liked this ride personally. It was very fun and my first real NL challenge, creating a dualling/racing coaster although it was shrt and gave people whiplash in the back!

5. InCubo: Rates weren't good on this ride and it dragged on slowly, but it was unique. It was Kirnu and Sreamin' Squirrel in one, and maybe a touch of Steel Hawg.

Post December 16th, 2007, 6:53 am

Points on hand: 290.00 Points

1) Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows
2) Neverland
3) Holler!
4) Enigma
5) River God

Post December 16th, 2007, 6:57 am

Points on hand: 136.00 Points

1. Windigo
2. Tartarus
3. Backslash

All the others are just plain crappy, and these tracks really improved my Elementary skills (I think.. [:D])

Post December 16th, 2007, 10:31 am

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

By ratings, my top 5 track are the following;

1. Yeehaw!
2. Humdinger
3. Mighty Canadian Minebuster
4. Primal Scream
5. Monolith

However my personal rankings would go like this;

1. Humdinger
2. The Guillotine
3. Primal Scream
4. Miasma
5. WhirlWind

Post December 16th, 2007, 10:34 am

Points on hand: 1,152.00 Points
My top 5 track are the following;

1. Apache
2. Sweet Seduction
3. Serten
4. Hillside Rumbler
5. The other two are both crap.

Post December 23rd, 2007, 12:48 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
I had my very earliest ones deleted a while back, but for me it's

1) The Mills
2) Twisted Transistor (for you who remember)
3) Plasma
4) African Bananas (for you who remember)
5) Windstorm

Personally I don't really favor my woodies, but The Mills was a huge exception because I had so much fun making it. Even the supports. I got to work with so many people and I just gotta say everyone was tight helping me. And it was also the only ride that I actually planned before throwing out segments...
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post December 23rd, 2007, 1:09 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,115.00 Points

Post December 23rd, 2007, 1:44 am

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
^Dats not yours!
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Post December 23rd, 2007, 1:56 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,115.00 Points

Post January 17th, 2008, 3:51 pm

Points on hand: 196.00 Points

My top 5 are:
1. Torqoise: Well, I rerode that many, many times till today, and still can't get enough of it! And also, becouse I had so much fun with the build-off!

2. Crypt raider: IDK, it's just plain awesome!

3. Hillside Rumbler: Nice environment, and my first try at custom supporting a woody!

4. Leibach Express: The simplicity of the design just makes me want to ride it again and again!

5. L'Amour: My first try at a completely elementary made coaster...

You should check them out, if you haven't done that yet!

Post January 17th, 2008, 4:37 pm

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
I don't think it's a bad ride but I don't understand why "Twist'er More" is seen by what seems like a lot of people as one of the best of the best. Nothing at all against Bobcoaster, that's just one ride in particular where I'm not sure why there's so much hype. I like that it follows the old style without too many fake looking newer type elements to screw that up, and I think the placement of the helix is cool, but beyond that...just not sure. Anyone care to elaborate, I'm interested to hear some thoughts on what makes it real good to you, or if you agree with me.

Post January 17th, 2008, 5:15 pm

Points on hand: 2,481.00 Points

i really only like two of my uploaded tracks:
1.Woodie Woodpecker
2.Dune Buggy

Post January 17th, 2008, 5:20 pm

Points on hand: 1,346.00 Points

1.) Santa's Sleigh
2.) The Mist/The Mist V2
3.) Burn
4.) Dugout
5.) Hawkeye

Post January 17th, 2008, 5:41 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

For me, it's...

1. The coaster I'm making now (comming soon! hopefully)
2. Riven

The rest, I don't like at all so I'm not even gonna put them here [:D]

And yeah dcs, I agree with you. I like it, but I have no clue why it's SO hyped.

Post January 26th, 2008, 4:14 pm

Points on hand: 1,123.00 Points
1.[url="http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/detail.asp?tid=12122"]High Pass[/url]This is my longest coaster with a lenght of 4693m and took my long to make. It's just a very cool coaster.
2.[url="http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/detail.asp?tid=13105"]Unreal[/url]Unreal is a giga coaster with a lot of cool elements. The coaster has a Gaudi look.
3.[url="http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/detail.asp?tid=12616"]RotterdamRacer[/url]A coaster inspired by The Red Apple(building in Rotterdam). It has a few very steap hills.
4.[url="http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/detail.asp?tid=11622"]Going van Gogh[/url]This is my most original track that has a van Gogh theme. I came up with the idea by walking through the village where he lived(Zundert). A little reared but it has a great result.
5.[url="http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/detail.asp?tid=11793"]Motorstorm[/url]This is a compact motorcoaster that is fun to ride.

Return to No Limits Coaster