Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Torture Under The Bush Administration

Torture Under The Bush Administration

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 17th, 2009, 2:10 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points

Post April 17th, 2009, 5:20 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Post April 17th, 2009, 5:20 am

Points on hand: 2,063.00 Points

If they put spiders in there I will tell them anything they want.

Post April 17th, 2009, 9:21 am

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

Sad stuff indeed, I'm sure no one's going to get in trouble for any of this either, once again...

Post April 17th, 2009, 3:28 pm

Points on hand: 2,615.00 Points

I burst out laughing when I read that a caterpillar might have been used. How can you mistake a caterpillar for a "stinging insect"?. If it was me I would probably squish it within ten seconds and burst out laughing at the pathetic attempts of torture.

Post April 17th, 2009, 3:34 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

i'd put them in a room with pigs and hogs and force fed them bacon .. and then do the water dunk thing with pig blood.. and then , after they tell me what i need to know, send them to allah, who can tell them they cant get in because they ate pork! so i'd say the bush administration was way too nice to these pathetic savages..

Post April 17th, 2009, 8:02 pm

Points on hand: 1,687.00 Points
Originally posted by Symbiotic

If they put spiders in there I will tell them anything they want.

Haha im the same way, seriously I'm that afraid of spiders. I found a spider on my couch 6 months ago and still haven't sat on that couch since.
I'm Better Looking Than You.

Post April 17th, 2009, 11:02 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

man.. i'm a wierdo.. bugs dont bug me ..well except cockroaches.. i hate those f**kers and i dont like black widows either, but i kinda think spiders are cool because they make webs that are like natures bug reppelent .. and i will always preserve a daddy longlegs.. they kick ass against mosquitos..

Post April 18th, 2009, 6:00 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Originally posted by vampire

I burst out laughing when I read that a caterpillar might have been used. How can you mistake a caterpillar for a "stinging insect"?. If it was me I would probably squish it within ten seconds and burst out laughing at the pathetic attempts of torture.

There are some extremely venomous caterpillars, especially the types that are completely covered in posionous spines that have barbs on them. If those are the caterpillars mentioned, trying to squish them would probably be a BIG mistake.

Post April 18th, 2009, 8:21 am

Points on hand: 2,615.00 Points

Yikes, I never realized you got such poisonous varieties of caterpillar. I had always assumed that you would actually have to be allergic to the hairs for them to really be dangerous. As far as I can tell from the article though, the bug would have had to have been non-venomous and safe so I can't really imagine them using one of those.

Post April 19th, 2009, 7:24 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Im curious why, in an interogation we arent allowed to use non-lethal incentives to get people to talk? isnt that what an interrogation is? Arent we far more civilized than...I dont know, most other cultures where generally death is found pretty quickly?

I see nothing wrong with using non-lethal forms of incentive interrogation.

And Im sorry, but war, or dealing with threats (which, you might find out later isnt...but how can you know for sure) to whatever, I think most things are fair without injuring the person. I know if I was caught in another country doing something I shouldnt be, Id expect far worse than what we dish out.

US is a bunch of pansies when it comes to this stuff. Too many rules.

Post April 19th, 2009, 8:34 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
oh my good lord that last caterpillar made me pee my pants.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Return to Off Topic Discussion