Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Trip Report: wonderland july 28th

Trip Report: wonderland july 28th

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post July 29th, 2009, 10:17 pm

Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
So yea i went to Went to Canada`s Wonderland, yesterday we left at around 4 and got in Vaughan at around 10. Then we got in the park in no time the line up at the entrence was moving fast we only waited like 15 minutes, so first ride that we hit was Behemoth i wanted to sit like in the first row but the line up was way to long, so i ended siting in the 3 car 1 row its amazing how it is, then we hit a couple of flats after that we got on Vortex (swinging) that one i sat in the last row and its was sweet tho. then we headed over to Riptide a Huss ride damn did i ever got wet, so the group that i was in went a second time i waited for them. So after that ride we hit Dragon fire and i went on the first row then they wanted to go on Drop tower so we went after that i went on wild beast and back seat again and man was it ever rough, after that we inched our way to The Bat then again i sat in the back of it then we did a couple of more flat after thoes flat we went on Flight deck rode in in the second row, after that we took a break and went to eat, we went on the skyrider (togo) it wasnt all that bad then after that we had to search for our bus and we found it and i got back around 3 this morning, but other then that we managed to do 6 rides in about 2 hours. And here are the ride count.

Behemoth 1
Flight deck 1
Vortex 1
Dragon fire 1
Wild beast 1
The Bat 1
Sky rider 2

so that was my day yesterday and i had a blast i had no camera to take picture but next year im going and ill take some.

Post July 30th, 2009, 5:08 pm

Points on hand: 3,207.00 Points

There is this thing called a period...you should use more of them.

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports