Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Ultimate again the longest coaster in the world?

Ultimate again the longest coaster in the world?

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post September 11th, 2009, 3:15 pm

Points on hand: 1,385.00 Points
I think they should rebuild it entirely. The trackwork looks like it was designed in an RCT game, and some parts are slow and boring.

Post September 22nd, 2009, 2:25 am

Points on hand: 1,440.00 Points
Lol.... I think it would be funny if the ride was what it is today,a nd just offered 4 minutes of a boring, rahter flat ride, and then dove into a sudden looping madness.

Post September 22nd, 2009, 11:39 am

Points on hand: 2,012.00 Points

Haha... after looking at a POV, that ride is definitely different. It looks extremely cheap too. Think of all the money they didn't have to spend on supports. I wonder about the trains too. Are they all basically fiberglass, or have they mercifully bestowed some trains with a lot of padding on you guys? Because if not, that's the first thing they should invest in.

Post September 22nd, 2009, 12:17 pm

Points on hand: 50.00 Points
Its the restraints that are the problem, IMO, you bash your knees on them repeatedly, due to them being weird forms of lap bars, but they are nicely loose on me, so the airtime is pretty good. :)
They should invest in a known company refurbishing it.
[19:47:28] rcking04: /smoke bong through wrong end

Post September 22nd, 2009, 12:31 pm

Points on hand: 1,086.00 Points
Well after i saw the POV video i really appreaciate the coaster because its different from the others, and it also looks funny[:D] I think this coaster once started as "my backyard coaster" project, but then the better version[:)]

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!