Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Universal Studios Hollywood 6/22/08

Universal Studios Hollywood 6/22/08

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post June 28th, 2008, 1:23 pm

Points on hand: 190.00 Points
Hi. Coasterfun4 here! I just went to Universal Studios and it was the bomb! Most of the rides were open. So here I go! My cousin went with us to Universal, and we had to get him a season pass. So we quickly ran to the pass line to get his season pass so we won't miss out on the brand new Simpson's Ride! When we where in the park, I ran to the line of the Sipson's Ride! We waited and waited and when we got to the main area. We watched a small video before we got into the main main area where you see Scratchy and Itchy's saftey rules before you go right into the car. When you board the car, you pull the four seater bar down and just wait untill SideShow Bob gets ready to Kill YOU! The Krustyland Car lurches forward and stops. Then quickly go up to the top. You hear a fight between Homer and Bob and then your off on a wild ride in Springfield. You see Maggie 50 ft. tall, you go and see Shamu, you also go into space. If I give it a rating, I say the ride is 10/10!

After the Simpson's Ride, we went down to Jurrasic Park and Revenge of the Mummy! Well, Revenge of the Mummy was broken down, so we went on Jurrasic Park. I love Jurrasic Park. The best part is when you drop like 80 ft. down at like an 80 degree angle. I would rate this ride a 8/10.

Guess what, the Mummy was still down, so we walked over to Special Effects Stages. There you get to see how movies are made. With green screen technology and how they create creatures and the music and sound in the movies and shows! I was picked for the Sound Lab!

Guess what, Mummy was still broken! So we went upstairs and saw Terminator. After Terminater we walked over to the Studio Tour. After that, I found out that Mummy was open now. So I ran downstairs and got in line. The Mummy was short but fun! After that, we decided to go home.
Last edited by coasterfun4 on July 12th, 2008, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports