Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area V2 - Vertical Velocity Rec

V2 - Vertical Velocity Rec

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post August 13th, 2005, 1:58 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

I made a rec and its "HELLA COOL!" So you all should get excited and wet yourself the same way you do when you see that Real or Phyter or some one else is making a ride.
Here's the linkz0rz. Track work is finished, I'm looking for a 3D modelor (not just any one, they have to be good with textures and can get detail into low poly items) So if you meet this requirement, or think you do, or know some one who does who might want to help, help me out his time people, get me some one to help me out on this. It will look so much better with some objects in there. http://nldc.interfix.net/p867
- Peace.
Last edited by coolbeans326 on August 13th, 2005, 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post August 13th, 2005, 4:00 pm

Points on hand: 3,251.00 Points

Post August 13th, 2005, 4:31 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
I made a V2 about 2 weeks ago, Its absolutely perfect but theres no need to post it cus its such a simple ride to make I thought.

Post August 13th, 2005, 4:32 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
how hard could it be?
the only hard things might be the radius of the turn, the theming and the right input on the AHG...

anyways good luck with thisone, someone has to recreate it

Post August 13th, 2005, 4:56 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by hyyyper

how hard could it be?
the only hard things might be the radius of the turn, the theming and the right input on the AHG...

anyways good luck with thisone, someone has to recreate it

track work is extremely easy, I myself found it hard though, to simulate it. But I'm trying to get some one to do 3D work for me so that way its not so blah, and you'll have a reason to DL.

Return to Hard Hat Area