Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion VOTE OBAMA!

VOTE OBAMA!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 19th, 2008, 12:51 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Originally posted by Talon

Yes I Do. His economic policy is very strong and judging by the situation we're in as a country he could bring us out of a recession faster than John McCain's plan could.

Please explain John McCain's and Obama's economic plan. Like me I imagine you don't have a damned clue what they're. You don't seem to understand that our fate rests in how nice the leaders of China and the hellhole of the Middle East happen to be when the mineral resources fan makes contact with the mineral resources crap.

This post is reserved for people with educated view points. You obviously have none so please leave.

You're 16. You haven't graduated high school. You have no GED or high school diploma and are therefore nothing.

I was correcting another members strong sarcastic reference to Clinton as being responsible for the issues in the 90's. Don't tell me to get educated when you are not even following the conversation.

You couldn't even jack off in the 90's so why do you care so much right now?

There is no need to entertain your stupidity at all.

Does that even make sense?

Dude do you have a social life. Seriously if people are to scared to give a real challenge on politics than back up.

Challenge some tits and get some ass then Mr. Popular!

You remind me of the kids at my high school and college who are all super anti christian and everything and they all know better but they don't even know what the theory of evolution is outside of saying "Darwin". If you believe in something so strongly you should know what it is first.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post October 19th, 2008, 1:24 pm

Points on hand: 872.00 Points
Little question to all of you dirty nationalists at the other side of the world(aka USA): What wrong with a high amount of goverment regulation? We have it here, and guess what, if it wasn't for the louse USA politics(aka, Bush and in the future MC cain) we would not even have had a slight biut of this bloody situation. Its because of the bloody republicans and their bloody 'American Dream' that we have this whole damm crisis.

Yes, we the people of europe, pay a whole damm lot more taxes than you bitches do. But guess what? Our government actualy does something usefull with out money, and they do everything to make our lives easy, even in this bloody situation you all got us in! So, go goverment regulation! It saved our asses, now its time that all of you guys over there get some balls and try to change some things over there! Or do you want to live from the weapon and war industry forever(explains why there is always war where the US is....)

Post October 19th, 2008, 1:25 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Personally, I'm not infatuated by Obama, but the thought of Palin being anywhere near the most powerful position in the world is a truly frightening one.

Post October 19th, 2008, 1:45 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

[quote]Originally posted by RCT-3-Crazy

Little question to all of you dirty nationalists at the other side of the world(aka USA): What wrong with a high amount of goverment regulation? We have it here, and guess what, if it wasn't for the louse USA politics(aka, Bush and in the future MC cain) we would not even have had a slight biut of this bloody situation. Its because of the bloody republicans and their bloody 'American Dream' that we have this whole damm crisis.

Yes, we the people of europe, pay a whole damm lot more taxes than you bitches do. But guess what? Our government actualy does something usefull with out money, and they do everything to make our lives easy, even in this bloody situation you all got us in! So, go goverment regulation! It saved our asses, now its time that all of you guys over there get some balls and try to change some things over there! Or do you want to live from the weapon and war industry forever(explains why there is always war where the US is....) (quote)

by the way you're welcome for that whole "saving you from the nazis with our weapons thing" don't mention it.. sorry that apartheid thing didn't work out to well for you guys in south africa..
and i dont WANT my government to make my life easy , it isn't their job, and thats coming from a mechanic, not a ceo

Post October 19th, 2008, 1:46 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

I think I have already made my stance on this topic right here.

Thanks for posting.

Originally posted by CoAsTeRkRazY

Barack Obama is the anti christ, nuff said.

This post is reserved for people with educated view points. You obviously have none so please leave.

Thank You.
[lol] Proper!! Nicely slammed!! 2 points for that one!!

Anyway, good luck with the bashing that will now ensue at your peril, Talon.

Edit: Whoops ... too late. [lol]

Post October 19th, 2008, 1:54 pm

Points on hand: 1,084.00 Points

Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

Yes I Do. His economic policy is very strong and judging by the situation we're in as a country he could bring us out of a recession faster than John McCain's plan could.

Please explain John McCain's and Obama's economic plan. Like me I imagine you don't have a damned clue what they're. You don't seem to understand that our fate rests in how nice the leaders of China and the hellhole of the Middle East happen to be when the mineral resources fan makes contact with the mineral resources crap.

You're 16. You haven't graduated high school. You have no GED or high school diploma and are therefore nothing.

I was correcting another members strong sarcastic reference to Clinton as being responsible for the issues in the 90's. Don't tell me to get educated when you are not even following the conversation.

You couldn't even jack off in the 90's so why do you care so much right now?

There is no need to entertain your stupidity at all.

Does that even make sense?

Dude do you have a social life. Seriously if people are to scared to give a real challenge on politics than back up.

Challenge some tits and get some ass then Mr. Popular!

You remind me of the kids at my high school and college who are all super anti christian and everything and they all know better but they don't even know what the theory of evolution is outside of saying "Darwin". If you believe in something so strongly you should know what it is first.

Are you so threatened by me that you have to insult me. Man I really thought more of you but wow. Dude you struck me as somewhat educated but I guess I was way wrong. One thing Obama's tax policy is good. Second his view on government regulation is fundamental in his economic policy and is needed in this day and age. So before you rail me on my age let me rail you on your sheer ignorance. You claim to be such a big deal because you are older yet I, a sixteen year old, knows more about the facts that you do. You claim to be so smart and experienced ye I, a sixteen year old, have slammed you on every moot point that you have made. Age has nothing to do with it but sense does. And obviously you have none.

Ha Ha: I just saw your occupation and it is proof that you probably are stupider in real life than you are on the post. (That says a lot)

Post October 19th, 2008, 2:07 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
^ At least he HAS a job. Oh and its called sarcasm. Look it up sometime.

One quick question...Since Obama is the most greatest person in YOUR life, tell me, where is he getting the money for his plans? As far as I know his plans will put us deeper in the hole.

Post October 19th, 2008, 2:13 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

One thing Obama's tax policy is good...Second his view on government regulation is fundamental in his economic policy and is needed in this day and age...You claim to be such a big deal because you are older yet I, a sixteen year old, knows more about the facts that you do. You claim to be so smart and experienced ye I, a sixteen year old, have slammed you on every moot point that you have made...

Oooohhh so the facts you posted by stating his tax plan is good shows that you know the facts? What a rebuttal, you should go kick yourself in the ass now.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post October 19th, 2008, 2:13 pm

Points on hand: 2,219.00 Points

Coming from a 15 year old, I can honestly say that you are an epic failure trying to promote Barack Obama. You don't post a political topic in a public forum without expecting opinions, criticism, or other viewpoints. Also, it is not a necessity for you to reply to every single post that is created under your topic. Why join a website for roller coaster enthusiasts when there are actually nerd sites out there for low-life 16 year old premature political enthusiast losers like you.

EDIT: ^^^[lol] Oscar

Post October 19th, 2008, 2:22 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

Are you so threatened by me that you have to insult me.

No it's just really easy to do.

Man I really thought more of you but wow.

Are you trying to get in my pants too? Go away!

Dude you struck me as somewhat educated but I guess I was way wrong.

Well I have a high school diploma and I'm current training to be a geologist. I also have a laboratory assistant job while in school where I assist the professor during labs in the introductory class by walking around and answering questions. I've also lectured the minerals and metamorphic rocks lab by myself on short notice so I think that says something about my lack of education.

One thing Obama's tax policy is good.

That's a damned fine explanation of Obama and McCain's economic policy.

Second his view on government regulation is fundamental in his economic policy and is needed in this day and age.

Why?

So before you rail me on my age let me rail you on your sheer ignorance.

Ask your parents which form of birth control they screwed up using so I can be educated on what to not do. Thanks! :)

You claim to be such a big deal because you are older yet I, a sixteen year old, knows more about the facts that you do.

I know more about geology than you so that makes my internet penis ten times bigger than yours so there!

You claim to be so smart and experienced ye I, a sixteen year old, have slammed you on every moot point that you have made.

Not really I mean you didn't defend the whole not getting any titties thing I mentioned earlier.

Ha Ha: I just saw your occupation and it is proof that you probably are stupider in real life than you are on the post. (That says a lot)

I am on a post? I don't recall being impaled.

Post October 19th, 2008, 2:47 pm

Originally posted by Lewis13

Coming from a 15 year old, I can honestly say that you are an epic failure trying to promote Barack Obama. You don't post a political topic in a public forum without expecting opinions, criticism, or other viewpoints. Also, it is not a necessity for you to reply to every single post that is created under your topic. Why join a website for roller coaster enthusiasts when there are actually nerd sites out there for low-life 16 year old premature political enthusiast losers like you.

EDIT: ^^^[lol] Oscar

So now you stereotype people for being interested in politics and call them nerds. And how can you call me a nerd and you are VIP on a rollercoaster website. I am so sick of arguing with complete ignorance and stupidity. No one on here can challenge a 16 year old. This is just sad and pathetic. Someone please, anyone please come to me with a little sense. You guys need to work a little bit before you can get on my level. I'm not a nerd because a social life in high school is something that I strive for. And believe me a social life is something that I have. You people are so sad I mean really

Post October 19th, 2008, 2:47 pm

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

Post October 19th, 2008, 2:49 pm

And I am training as an assistant design engineer at my local Mercedes plant. Education is probably something I got way before you did. I am helping with designs and planning the engineering process. So back off!

Post October 19th, 2008, 2:51 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

evil capitalist, designing cars for selfish rich people..

Post October 19th, 2008, 2:52 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

And I am training as an assistant design engineer at my local Mercedes plant.

So you get everyone coffee like a secretary?

Education is probably something I got way before you did.

Baby Einstein tapes don't work.

I am helping with designs and planning the engineering process. So back off!

Explain the engineering process.

Post October 19th, 2008, 2:54 pm

Points on hand: 2,219.00 Points

So now you stereotype people for being interested in politics and call them nerds. And how can you call me a nerd and you are VIP on a rollercoaster website. I am so sick of arguing with complete ignorance and stupidity. No one on here can challenge a 16 year old. This is just sad and pathetic. Someone please, anyone please come to me with a little sense. You guys need to work a little bit before you can get on my level. I'm not a nerd because a social life in high school is something that I strive for. And believe me a social life is something that I have. You people are so sad I mean really

And yet you wonder why our online community is making fun of you.

Post October 19th, 2008, 2:56 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

You have no social life. No one wants you at other websites. That's why you are here. We like people like you. We like you because you are a fool and we love to laugh at ignorant people like you. We like to laugh at people who claim to be better than us and yet have to say one thing to actually prove it. We like people like you because you can keep a topic going on and on and on and argue and you get your panties wet and wringed and give your self a wedgie because people hit on your nerves and whatever you reply back makes us laugh cuz you just keep on making a fool of yourself. Bullies are around because of people like you.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post October 19th, 2008, 3:01 pm

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

Post October 19th, 2008, 3:08 pm

Originally posted by Oscar
You have no social life. No one wants you at other websites. That's why you are here. We like people like you. We like you because you are a fool and we love to laugh at ignorant people like you. We like to laugh at people who claim to be better than us and yet have to say one thing to actually prove it. We like people like you because you can keep a topic going on and on and on and argue and you get your panties wet and wringed and give your self a wedgie because people hit on your nerves and whatever you reply back makes us laugh cuz you just keep on making a fool of yourself. Bullies are around because of people like you.

No (Smartness) I am here because it is just another fun place to campaign. I want promote Obama's name to as many people as possible. People here may hate me for that but I do not care. I just want to get his name out there.

Sigh... Looks like you guys win! Ignorance cannot be argued with. So I am ending my little experimental rant on this website and will see what we get somewhere else. Some of you may not feel as though a Sixteen year old has any clear views and if you do I respect your opinion. This has been quite fun and a little interesting. All in All Obama will win and we will be able to reside in a much better nation. Some of you may not like Obama and that is fine. Your views have all been expressed quite strongly and for that I have to say thank you. But I do hope that next time you debate you cut out some of the cussing, name calling, and blind ranting. This is still a great site and all in all we all still love coasters. So I am officially ending this debate. Now hopefully you can get along with each other now that I have created a little hell for you all to agree on. Don't get offended. If you really want to win this debate you will go out November 4th and simply let your voice be heard. This would be the ultimate way to beat me in this debate.

Conclusion: We all have very strong and "unique" views and I am simply amazed at your ways to express these views. Just remember to get out and vote November 4th 2008!

SUPPORT OBAMA!

MAKE A CHANGE!

CAST A BALLOT!

Signing off for this debate.

Peace[^]

Post October 19th, 2008, 3:15 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

wait.. dont leave yet.. it's been 3 pages and you STILl havent come up with a good reason to vote for your candidate.. everything you've said sounds like "mccain badd, obama good" accompanied with insults to those who dont agree with you. what makes you any different than some kid who rides in the car with they republican parents when they listening to "rush" on the way to wedsnday night church service??
nothing you're just a smug adolescent who recycles the big words he's heard.
i'm not going to vote for obama ,and i can come up with better reasons to vote for him than you have.

Post October 19th, 2008, 3:15 pm

Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

I am on a post? I don't recall being impaled.

[lol] Nice attention to detail. Now that one was funny.

I told you this would happen Talon. <walks away shaking his head> "If I told him once, I told him 100 times ..."

Post October 19th, 2008, 3:18 pm

Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
Originally posted by Z00Z3R

this thread is now about pokemon

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!!

Post October 19th, 2008, 3:19 pm

Post October 19th, 2008, 3:20 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
If you wanted to "promote" Obama to a bunch of people who already know who Obama is...dosnt that seem a little redundant?

Oh, and you never answer my question about where Obama is getting the money for his plans for change.

Post October 19th, 2008, 3:21 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

Ignorance cannot be argued with.

Seriously could you tell us ignorant folks what birth control method your parents screwed up using when they had you? It would be a valuable less for us all!

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion