Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Watch Turbo Build In NL2

Watch Turbo Build In NL2

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post April 21st, 2014, 10:01 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,511.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

I will be building my new ride on my twitch channel starting at 7pm PST on tuesday, april 22. I'd love to have some people come and watch or even say hi. It'll go on for an hour or two and maybe more I honestly have no idea, but it'll be fun and just a place to hang and watch me fail at NL2.

http://www.twitch.tv/korbles

The commentary will probably be less than normal but I have music playing so there's no need to worry about boredom unless you're not into NL2 and music haha. I hope to see some of you there :)

Preview:
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post April 22nd, 2014, 12:19 am
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,511.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

UPDATE: April 21st stream done, doing another tomorrow night finishing trackwork
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Return to Hard Hat Area