Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster What coaster type would you like to be added next?

What coaster type would you like to be added next?

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
Hello everyone

The question is as follows: Wich track type would you like featured in NL if another update will come after 1.3 wich is currently being worked on.

Post January 11th, 2003, 8:12 am

Points on hand: 5,877.00 Points

I'd want more Intamin. Selectable track for every piece (two, three or four rails) and inverteds with the same thing too. This would allow you also to build several other rides.

Post January 11th, 2003, 12:39 pm

Points on hand: 3,979.00 Points
4d all the way!

-----------------------------

Wicked Twister Rulz ALL!!!!!!

Post January 12th, 2003, 8:56 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

although 4d's would be cool i think that a B&M flyer would be pretty cool

WWS is (r)

Post January 12th, 2003, 10:07 pm

Points on hand: 2,840.00 Points

Post January 13th, 2003, 11:51 pm

I think Im going to have to change my mind.I would like to see the Rocket coaster type.

Wicked Twister Rulz ALL!!!!!!

Post January 14th, 2003, 7:07 pm

i think the xcelerator and ttd would be to hard to develop but still would be cool to see

Post January 15th, 2003, 1:05 pm

quote:
Originally posted by The Edge:
i think the xcelerator and ttd would be to hard to develop but still would be cool to see

Well maybe it is hard to make them but i think it was even harder too make the upcoming update because alot of new things had to be done. I voted on the 4d myself because it is just a cool ride wich can get really cool when anough time is payed to the seat rolling.

Greetz

Post January 15th, 2003, 1:47 pm

I personaly dont see the fasination with 4d coasters

Post January 15th, 2003, 9:03 pm

Points on hand: 2,616.00 Points

4d coasters all the way... you could adjust the way you spin and everything..that would be the bomb!!!

Post January 16th, 2003, 1:49 am

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
I would like to see a Mack Wild Mouse. Wild Mouse coasters arn't a glorified as 4d and flying coasters. People would be forced to be creative with them, which would add alot. Its not impossible to make a thrilling wild mouse coaster, its not designed to be totally insane and freak people out about riding it, its a FUN ride that some of the weak at heart would ride. With a 4d coaster, many would be heavily insipered by X and others would take great parts of other rides, and become inspired upon by it. Few would be able to master the art of making a 4d coaster to be thrilling and flow well.

I agree with The Edge abit, 4d would be fun to ride, but it would be hard to make good. Flying coasters would be number 2 on my list, flyers are just really cool, and in some ways it offers advantages over 3d coasters, for example, try thinking of making a compact flying, now think of a compact 4d, the 4d is prolly gonna be 4x the size of the flyer.

Post January 16th, 2003, 2:13 am

My list would have to be like this
1.Xcelerator/TTD type track
2.Suspended swinging coasters would be freakin sweet!
3.4d
4.Flying
5.Launch coasters

Are you ready?Are you ready for TOP THRILL DRAGSTER?

Post January 16th, 2003, 8:04 am

Points on hand: 5,877.00 Points

Still I think the selectable Intamin-track would be good and easy addition to make. With two rails the mack-coasters would also be more realistic.

There's too much B&M already.

Post January 18th, 2003, 12:21 pm

yeah i agree theres lots of B&M's but there the best coasters

Post January 19th, 2003, 1:40 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

there's lots of excellent coaster types that haven't been added yet. Here's my top 5 list.

1. Flying Coaster
2. Air Powered Vertical (Hypersonic Rules!)
3. Arrow/Morgan Hypercoaster
4. Intamin Suspended Looping (Impulse too)
5. Arrow Suspended

I think that 4-D coasters are a bit too hard to design... even the RCT2 version practically gave me migranes. They are fun to ride once they're done, though. :)

Post January 20th, 2003, 5:07 am

So Far 4d as at the first place. I think that would be quite a hard addition to the simulator.

In second place is the intamin box/qoad track and dual track. Maybe that would be something nice. at least they won't have to do new coaches if they would choose for this.

The mack wild mouse in 3 place would also be a very cool addition to the sim i think. Just like Coaster Individual says you will have to build a wilde mouse for pure fun and not for a major thrill. Something which maight be a challenge to some people.

Vekoma Hammerhead Stall and flying are not that wanted

Greetz

Post January 23rd, 2003, 1:09 am

Points on hand: 3,334.00 Points
i would like either arrow suspended or flyers 4ds are to complicated to make a decent coaster

Post April 12th, 2003, 7:20 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Shuttle casters would be pretty cool. Without having to use Tia's Tools

Post April 12th, 2003, 10:38 pm

Points on hand: 4,515.00 Points
yes i vote on shuttle coaster then,4d, i think it would be so cool to be sitting in the seat of a 4d coaster on the simulator, ooohhh that would be so cool, it would totally freak people out, but then shuttle coasters also, like the wicked tiwster, where u could go through the station and stuff, i think both of those would be pretty cool, then i would have to go with swinging inverted like the iron dragon at cp, i rode that and it is awsome,

1. shuttle
2. 4d
3. swinging inverted
thats my list

If the lake were vodka and i were a duck i would start from the bottom and drink my way up, but the lakes not vodka and i'm not a duck so pass me the cup and shut the f*** up

Post April 12th, 2003, 10:46 pm

4d's would be cool but they would need something that let's you rotate the seats. So I think that the swinging suspended coasters would be better than the 4d's. Vekoma Flying Dutchman Coasters would be pretty sweet too.

Post April 13th, 2003, 11:58 am

Points on hand: 2,897.00 Points

i choose 4D coaster, cool while it spins around [:D] but i agree it be hard for the developer team to build it but it be good challenge to see how good they can develope [;)]

Picard

Post April 16th, 2003, 9:32 pm

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

I just don't see how 4d coasters are SOOOOOOOO cool. The only thing thats cool to me about them is you go forward and backward on the same track. If you want flips why not just add track elements. It's realy a better deal for parks who want to buy them if you think about it. Getting a few more track pieces would increase the price but then getting realy expensive trains would just make the coaster more expensive. PM me if you don't understand what I'm saying.

IIIIIII KKKKKKKNNNNNNNOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Everybody knows that. What I ment by going forwards and backwards on the same track was that you flip so you go forwards or backwards.

Post April 16th, 2003, 10:30 pm

4d's are so cool because you can rotate the cars however you want and the thrill would be so high going down the drops and inversions and stuff. if you were ever on one or have seen a POV video of one of them you would understand why they are so cool.

- IntaminFan397

Post April 16th, 2003, 11:54 pm

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
In my opinion, 4D coasters would be difficult to design. You just couldn't make the coaster in a few hours and make it good. I would love to have Wild Mouse coasters and swinging inverts.

Post April 17th, 2003, 12:00 am

Exactly. You couldn't make it good in a few hours and they would be difficult to design. That is what makes it so cool and you can be so creative designing them instead of just throwing it together in a couple of hours. If you want to make a good coaster, you spend a lot of time on it.

-------------------------
- IntaminFan397

Next

Return to No Limits Coaster