Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster What was your first Roller coaster?

What was your first Roller coaster?

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post February 5th, 2009, 12:59 pm

Points on hand: 2,204.00 Points

Post February 5th, 2009, 3:12 pm

Points on hand: 4,765.00 Points

Originally posted by TConwell

Coney Island Cyclone

Wow...that's one hell of a first. Cyclone might have scared me out of coasters if it was my first. I rode it last summer and its one of the most intense rides I have been on...

Post February 5th, 2009, 5:19 pm

Points on hand: 1,117.00 Points

my first bigger coaster was the Superman The Ride at Six Flags Holland, nowerdays called Xpress at Walibi World

Post February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

well hmm.. in order matterhorn bobsleds.. (1 car version) and then gold rusher.. i'm not sure which was first though because it was late '72early '73 i was two, and believe it or not i remember (albeit vaugely, memories of the matterhorn's seating arangements and the turn out of gold rusher's station and the cross over the lift hill) when i rode both.. id say my first rollercoaster with a proper drop (and the first ever with a inversion ) was the corkscrew.. i was six so it was a year old.. i didnt get to ride the motor cycles .. i guess i owe a debt to arrow .. first wood was santa cruz giant dipper (with the 2 seater yellow bubble cart trains that STILL would kick ass over the 4 seater morgans)

Post February 5th, 2009, 9:53 pm
rcmaniac25 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,275.00 Points

Front seat of Lazer at Dorney Park when I was about 6.

Followed by front seat of Steel Force.

Post February 6th, 2009, 6:25 pm

Points on hand: 1,944.00 Points

Originally posted by sapporo93

Goliath at SFMM...not the exactly a starter coaster[|)]

Me too

Post February 8th, 2009, 7:45 am

Points on hand: 79.00 Points
Mine was the Schweizer Bobbahn at Heide Park, which I rode autumn 2005. I was so scared that I cried the entire queue. [lol]

Sadly I'm still not over my fear of heights. [:(]

Post February 15th, 2009, 8:22 pm

Points on hand: 3,207.00 Points

My first ride at a big part was the "Beastie" (now Fairly Odd Coaster), which was closely followed by Adventure Express on the same day in summer 1998. Then in 2000, I was able to ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain at Disney world. My first inverting ride was the Rockin' Roller Coaster at MGM studios, and I would have been able to ride Kraken the next day but I was literally half an inch too short. :\

Post March 8th, 2009, 9:08 pm

Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points

Mine was Mr. Freeze at Six Flags St. Louis when I was 6.[8D][youtube][/youtube]

Post March 10th, 2009, 2:13 pm

Points on hand: 685.00 Points
front seat of Titan at sfot, when i was six.[:D] it was so fun and i almost fell out but my brother in law held me in...good times.

Post March 11th, 2009, 2:11 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by Rolling Coaster

Join me, Jos, Emiel and Arjan to the next park. Emiel is also still afraid of most rollercoasters so you could fight your fears together! [lol]

My first Rollercoaster, uhm... I dunno, I do know that my first looping was in Bobbejaanland on the Looping Star. [:)]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post March 11th, 2009, 3:44 pm

Points on hand: 79.00 Points
Originally posted by Dirk_Ermen

Originally posted by Rolling Coaster

Join me, Jos, Emiel and Arjan to the next park. Emiel is also still afraid of most rollercoasters so you could fight your fears together! [lol]

You could try getting me in a seat, but it will be hard, really hard.... :D

Post March 11th, 2009, 5:59 pm

Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
i don't think i've ever really had a fear of coasters, i was the only one in my family when my brother was fifteen and my sister was 10 and i was 7 and i wasn't tall enough i'd be like OMGZORZ nemesis and the rest of my family would be like [shocked]no. besides you're only a metre tall! it was depressing stuff.
Cradled by two loving arms that I'd die for,
One little kiss and Felina goodbye.

Post March 11th, 2009, 6:32 pm

Points on hand: 4,273.00 Points

Steel Phantom: Kennywood Park
Live, Laugh, Love!
--David K. Jr.

Post March 11th, 2009, 8:14 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

I'm pretty sure my first real coaster was the Ripsaw at Camp Snoopy, but I do remember a few kiddie ones before that. Wild Thing at Valleyfair was the first one that I was really afraid of before I went on it.

Post March 15th, 2009, 9:10 pm

Points on hand: 5,889.00 Points
Whizzer at Six Flags Great America. My first coaster over 200 feet was Magnum XL 200 at Cedar Point.
American Eagle Lover

Post March 16th, 2009, 8:31 am
FIN User avatar

Points on hand: 1,156.00 Points
My first rollercoaster was "Vuoristorata"(=rollercoaster in Finnish) at Linnanm?????????ki Amnusement Park in Helsinki Finland:

http://www.rcdb.com/ig1073.htm?picture=8

Post March 16th, 2009, 10:36 am

Points on hand: 98.00 Points
my first roller coaster was when I 6 was omg I was so happy because, I was big enough to ride temple of the nighthawk also already haha
but my first large roller coaster was I think silverstar in europa-park

greetz edwin

Post March 20th, 2009, 3:17 am

Points on hand: 1,196.00 Points
Super Wirbel - Holiday Park (Germany) rode it in the summer of 1979, the year it opened as the first double corkscrew coaster in Germany. Good times back then.

Post March 20th, 2009, 1:06 pm

Points on hand: 1,746.00 Points
My first REAL coaster? Does the Giant Dipper count?

My first steel was Montezoomas Revenge.. [:)]

Post March 29th, 2009, 6:00 pm

Points on hand: 1,297.00 Points
First coaster was Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and then Space Mountain later that night at Disneyland, which was pretty scary when I was 7. In Middle School, it was the old Corckscrew and Montezuma's Revenge at Knott's Berry Farm. High School it was Colossuss, Revolution, and Viper at Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Post March 30th, 2009, 9:29 pm

Points on hand: 2,073.00 Points
An ancient woodie at blackpool called "the big dipper". it does exactly what it says on the tin and i still love it.

Post March 30th, 2009, 9:42 pm

Points on hand: 56.00 Points
I was 6 years old when I went on the Giant Dipper at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, since then i've been obsessed with roller coasters.

Post April 1st, 2009, 5:36 pm

Points on hand: 94.00 Points
Excluding a Zamperla Dragon Wagon at some carnival, my first coaster was either Timberline Twister or Jaguar at KBF. Can't remember which one it was, but I remember my first ride on Jaguar. Scared the living daylights out of me (I was very little) the first couple of times.

Post April 15th, 2009, 4:43 am

Points on hand: 580.00 Points
My first was the Dexter Freebish, officially called "Dexter Frebish's Electric Roller Ride" at the now demolished Astroworld in Houston, TX. Not exactly "big," but scary enough for me at the time. I guess I would have been around six years old, so that would make it around 1978.

Image Insert:
83.01 KB

PreviousNext

Return to No Limits Coaster