Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions what was your WORST / funfiest coaster expierence?

what was your WORST / funfiest coaster expierence?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post July 25th, 2004, 12:58 am

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
are slc's very bad in the back? i've only ever been in the front and that can be brutal.

Post July 25th, 2004, 2:13 am

Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points

The one I rode was quite 'bangy.' I came off with bright red ears and a headache to boot. I try to avoid an SLC's rear as much as possible, having only riding it once and will continue to be that way. Let's just say I've had much smoother rides on a boomerang's very back seat.
Thrills by the Bay - Your #1 News Source for Bay Area Parks!
http://thrillsbythebay.blogspot.com

Post July 25th, 2004, 12:24 pm

oh wow.. i was on a boomerang's back seat and i swore to myself that i'd never go on one again!

Post July 26th, 2004, 12:49 am

Points on hand: 2,585.00 Points
Haha...Magnum in the rain is nothing...try Millennium Force while pouring. We were about 15 minutes from being in the station, and it started to sprinkle a bit....we thought nothing of it, but then it starts to come down a bit harder, and harder, and even harder...we were soaked just going up the lift hill. But the bottom of that first drop was a killer. Man, it didn't hurt that much, but it was pretty sharp and stinging...but it was a great ride anyway, and I'm just glad we were riding in the last car. And I have to say going vertical on Raptor's loop in the pouring rain was some unexpected needle-like pain. But for me, I haven't had any really BAD experiences, though just Manhattan Express itself is pretty horrible.

Post August 9th, 2004, 6:17 pm

Points on hand: 3,246.00 Points

About the Vortex @ PCW thing. Last year I rode Sledgehammer quite a few times so I got used to the program. I ended up just sitting there with this guy thats screaming in front of me. Before the ride went back into starting position he pointed to me and he's like "Look at that guy! He didn't even do nothing!"

I also got soaked on Psyclone in May... I rode it like 3 times in the rain. The ride ops started changing up the speils like Enjoy your wet ride!

Post August 9th, 2004, 8:10 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
40 mph doesnt hurt, 93 mph on MF hurts like a sandstorm! But it just added to the extreme intensity, and the ride was still fun.

Post August 9th, 2004, 11:35 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
i think ttd in the rain would hurt the most [;)]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post August 10th, 2004, 1:12 pm

ooh.. ouch! that must feel like shards of metal spraying in your face... o wait, that already happened.

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions