Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions what was your WORST / funfiest coaster expierence?

what was your WORST / funfiest coaster expierence?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
for me, it ws my latest ride on nitro. i hadn't been feeling good all day, and just before me and my friend got on, i had an urge to go to the bathroom. i had diareah! not wanting to get out of line and wait again, i proceeded to get on the ride. i didnt think it would be that bad.. but then on the first drop, the ride squeezed a lot out of me. but thankfully nothing solid.. or liquid either. it wasnt that fun. the entire ride i was holding back about 3 pounds of stuff. and at 4-5 g's, that makes around 12-15 pounds o poop wanting to get out. it was hell! anyway, i made it off the ride safet, and then an to the nearest bathroom. welp, that's my worst (and funniest) coaster expierence. what's yours?

Post July 19th, 2004, 9:03 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

ack! Thats pure sick. Dont really have a worst experience on a coaster, although riding PMBO on the back seat is pure hell for the first drop. The laterals going down the drop snap you from side to side. Funfiest expeirence was probaly Spinball Whizzer. After queueing over 1:30 we were all bored and tired (i should also mention, earlier in the day whilst riding Corkscrew everyone had the brilliant idea of trying to punch each other in the head(like us immature kids do)) So anyway we got on SW and just as we got to the top i felt a smack in the back of my head and i was like WTF! So i decided to get my revenge back on the MCBR. So as we enter the MCBR i decided to turn around and get a nice slap in, but unluckily for me the turn off the MCBR is damn sharp and as i turned around i was slammed forward into restraint which hurt like hell. So i just started laughing and the ride got more and more painful as it went round. I came off almost crying with laughter whilst everyone in the queue was looking at us like WTF! But it was all in the name of fun, plus Spinball Whizzer sucks so we hadto make it more exciting

Post July 19th, 2004, 9:45 am

Points on hand: 2,480.00 Points
Mine was on Wicked Twister at Cedar Point we were about to launch 3....2 HOLD are restances flew open so they had to check them. Rite Before launched 3...2 Hold again they had to check them again then we finally launched!! [devilish][devilish][worship]

Post July 19th, 2004, 9:56 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,549.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Mine was on that Indiana Jones ride at Disney Land Paris. Me and my big brother were on the ride, everyhting weas perfectly normal, we were just going up the lift hill, everything is fine, then wehn we went over the first hill *clack clack* both our restraints clicked up 2 pegs, we looked at each other then quickly pulled them back down all the way again. After that, all the way around the ride we held onto them proper tight, lol. Every time there was negative g's, our restraints would go *clack clack*. Proper scary man [lol] I can tell ya hehe. After the ride finished, we told the ride op and then we watched them check the car that we had been in, then we watched them all make faces before moving the train out of the station, empty......probably to the storage bit or something, to look at it properly later on. But it was proper scary, so scary that me and my brother were just laughing at each other, so it was pretty funny at the same time [:D] hehe.

Post July 19th, 2004, 10:06 am

Points on hand: 3,903.00 Points

mine was at alton towers, well it isn't really mine but i saw it, there was some people standing under air (the bit just after the onride pictures http://www.rcdb.com/installationgallery ... ?Picture=3)
and then someone on air was sick rite on the kids and it was so funny [:D] but i can't see how u can be sick on air lol

Post July 19th, 2004, 12:00 pm

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
I was on Mean Streak, and if you know me, I don't like my rides to be so rocky. (I consider most of the big woodie to be rough) I was screaming like crap on every drop cause the thing was like going to fall apart. My sis was next to me and was laughing because I was screaming like h*ll. I should try SoB then, lol.

Post July 19th, 2004, 1:50 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

^^ I just loved the way that you censored the word hell, as if it was some form of obscenity [lol] just comical really...

.... I remembered another pretty bad thing that happened on a coaster once....On Shockwave at Drayton Manor, I was riding, enjoying myself, UNTIL that is, we pulled out of the zero g roll and I was standing in just the wrong place and the thing that you sit on, caught me RIGHT in the bollocks, this made me feel very very ill and I had to sit down on a bench for about half an hour afterwards......not a nice experience at all. But my face was very funny on the onride photo, as the onride photo section is about 10 metres down the track from where this happened to me and my face was just, well, funny [lol] I think you can imagine the kind of face I was pulling. An *I'm a bout to be sick face*[xx(]

Post July 19th, 2004, 7:45 pm

Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points

We were at PGA and we were riding the Grizzly for the first time. I was scared but my cousin was even more scared. He kept using the excuse of "I hafta go to the restroom" when we were in line, about halfway thru. We got on the ride, do our business of riding the shaky waste of wood that felt like it was gonna crumble any second, and when we got off, my cousin said "Hey, I dont hafta pee anymore!" and sure enough, I see a wet spot on his pants and the seat was a lot shinier than usual. We then got on a water ride for his rinsing off.

My most fun coaster experience was riding 11 walk-on rides in a row on the Giant Dipper in Santa Cruz while my cousin waited all that time for a ride in the haunted castle.
Thrills by the Bay - Your #1 News Source for Bay Area Parks!
http://thrillsbythebay.blogspot.com

Post July 20th, 2004, 7:14 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
i got a nice funny experience from me, on a simple wild mouse with my cousin, every round we did pose for the camera and everytime it was great fun. Also in the turns, trying to be very fast so we got slow down Harder.
Also a bad experience was also on a wild mouse [lol], I guess the e-stop was pressed so all trains must complete first the full track, i were slowed down very hard on every block. It really did hurt, when i got finally some speed it slowed me down to 2mph [lol]. Very unpleasant ride [xx(]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post July 20th, 2004, 8:11 am

Points on hand: 3,352.00 Points
My best coaster experience was a bit like Dirk said, doing poses for the camera as there were walk on ques. Off a coaster, it was looking at our picture from the rock n roller coaster, and the launch really catches my dad off guard - its so funny!

Post July 20th, 2004, 10:21 am

Points on hand: 2,595.00 Points
mines on oblivion n me restrain thingy wasnt tight it was ded loose n wen we hang ova da edge i screamed me ed off cuz i jerked forward alot n we just went woosh strainght down i was ded scary!!!!!!

Post July 20th, 2004, 10:44 am

Post July 20th, 2004, 12:50 pm

Post July 20th, 2004, 2:12 pm

Points on hand: 2,595.00 Points
right im sorry for my slang acent but i find it harder typin in long words n plus its not me falt im from MANCHESTER

Post July 20th, 2004, 6:22 pm

Points on hand: 4,190.00 Points

The best for me had to be my first ride on CP's Millenium Force...the worst....either riding PKI's Top Gun after it rained and having water dripping in your face at 40 mph, or riding CP's Mean Streak at dusk and getting all sorts of insect goop on your face as you smack into them...or the time PKI's King Cobra stopped on the lifthill, which was my first time ever on a roller coaster....although there's also the unplesantly boring experience of any ride on CP's Iron Dragon or their indoor one...can't remember the name...

Post July 20th, 2004, 6:55 pm

Disaster Transport

I also enjoy having a ride backwards on the Rollercoaster at Blackpool, its pretty wierd to be in the back seat sitting backwards watching the track as you thunder over it...

Post July 21st, 2004, 9:21 am

lol, you think rain at 40 hurts? the last time i was on magnum, (72mph) it started raining right at the lift hill, and slowly got worse as we got higher. by the time we got to the top, i knew it would hurt. but holy hell! magnum in the rain in the back seat gives you some AWESOME (almost painful, but still fun) AIRTIME!!!it was awesome [:)]

Post July 21st, 2004, 9:36 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Rain, just makes rides so much better. I remember the last time I was on Nemesis : Inferno in the rain, and sitting in the backseat. That last helix right at the end before you go into the brakes was just INSANE! and kinda painful [lol], very tight, very high g!

Post July 22nd, 2004, 11:35 am

i'd love to go on boulderdash in the rain at night... wow, that would be AWESOME!!

Post July 22nd, 2004, 2:38 pm

I road Roar in pouring COLD rain...it was a fun ride, so I decided to ride again being as it was a walk on. I was drenched when I got off. It stung but it was fun.

Post July 24th, 2004, 5:00 pm

Points on hand: 3,246.00 Points

I tried going on Drop Zone @ PCW as many times in a row. Only got 2 because I got a headache. =P

Post July 24th, 2004, 6:47 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
i have a bad experience on a thrill ride on the fair [lol], just when the restains were close it started to rain. When the ride started, it went raining cats 'n dogs and even a little later it was hailing [shocked][xx(] 3cm large hail. I'm glad i got only one bruse of it [:)] It's not recommered to ride a thrill ride in a big hail storm.[;)]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post July 24th, 2004, 9:19 pm

wow, just a few repllies ago, i said i'd love boulderdash at night in the rain. yesterday evening, i went to lake comnpounce and it rained!! my wish came true!!! and there was NO ONE in line so i got 4 rides, without having to get out and go back around. then i went over to drop zone and rode that 12 times. no line over there either so i just stayed on for about an hour. hehehe

Post July 24th, 2004, 11:10 pm

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

my worst coaster experice, was on Top gun at PCW, dang it hurt, i hade a headache for 3 days, i actually complained[lol], on the other hand, at PCW i went on vortex and there was this kid, and we rode it, and i didn't scream, yell, nothin, just flung my hands up, and after he said i was mental.

Post July 25th, 2004, 12:18 am

Riding a SLC in the very back seat. My head found out why the restraints were padded rather quickly

Next

Return to General Theme Park Discussions